• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

NROTC Winter Service Selection

statesman

Shut up woman... get on my horse.
pilot
You guys find out by X-mas???

The earliest we find out at our unit is February...

Don't count on it. Expect to find out earlier this year. I obviously can't guarantee anything, but all the gouge we are getting from Pensacola via the skipper is that everything is happening a little faster this year. Traditionally mid semester is when you find out, this year expect things to be expedited.

osu33

Roommate and I just picked up 1390 as well - though I don't graduate till March. Realizing that most schools don't graduate people at that time, does anyone have an insight on how long your stashed (based upon past graduates). The last one that graduated here had a turnaround of about 4 weeks.

statesman

pilot
Roommate and I just picked up 1390 as well - though I don't graduate till March. Realizing that most schools don't graduate people at that time, does anyone have an insight on how long your stashed (based upon past graduates). The last one that graduated here had a turnaround of about 4 weeks.

Weak Sauce.

Search and you will find this topic covered already in a previous and VERY current thread:

http://www.airwarriors.com/forum/showthread.php?t=144998&highlight=ball+park

BerkeleyNROTC09

We have MIDS graduating from April-->June, so it may be different for the different schools depending on when you graduate/get commissioned.

navy09

None
Just talked to my aviation LT here and he said we should find out no earlier than spring semester 2009.

Interesting...

You might want to ask Admin or another counselor. Apparently the message was just sent out very recently. It's possible your LT is just out of the loop...

It's not like one school is going to find out in Nov/Dec and another school will find out in Feb.

FormerRecruitingGuru

Making Recruiting Great Again
You might want to ask Admin or another counselor. Apparently the message was just sent out very recently. It's possible your LT is just out of the loop...

It's not like one school is going to find out in Nov/Dec and another school will find out in Feb.

True. He gave me the weird look when I asked and replied that "we always find out Spring Semester". Hopefully he's wrong.

FormerRecruitingGuru

Making Recruiting Great Again

I talked to the admin folks and got the same answer, in fact she said she's in the process of finding out when the December grads will know their designator.

I guess we play the waiting game for now.

statesman

pilot
USNA is supposed to find out around 19 NOV. I know its a different process but I imagine its going to be somewhere around there.

navy09

None
I talked to the admin folks and got the same answer, in fact she said she's in the process of finding out when the December grads will know their designator.

I guess we play the waiting game for now.

Dude, your unit fails! Our DEC grads found out last week. Judging from other threads on here, many Mids already have their service selections back. In other words, NSTC has put out that information...