• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

NROTC Winter Service Selection

JonDW7

The results came out this afternoon. I got 1390! What did everybody else pick up? There were 37 1390 slots, and 7 1370 slots available...

navy09

None
Congrats man. Anyone hear about the new timetable for Spring service selection? Apparently we'll find out next month...

Checkert

The scientific process goes 'boink'?
The service selection packets are supposed to be due to Pensacola tomorrow, but I don't know how much that actually means. Last year we heard between Christmas and New Years when our CO called us. Maybe you'll get lucky with a Thanksgiving response since they are due earlier than before.

JonDW7

Thanks, MIDN09. As of this morning, May grads will be finding out in December at the latest. This is straight from Pensacola. Their goal for winter service selection was to have it out NLT tomorrow, so hopefully they will be on time again and you guys will hear something before Christmas.

Python

pilot
Contributor
Congrats man. Anyone hear about the new timetable for Spring service selection? Apparently we'll find out next month...

Where did you hear this? Because if that's true that would be awesome.

SDNalgene

Blind. Continue...
pilot
Congrats to all the new 13X0 types. I guess it is getting to be about that time of the year. This brings to mind 2 years past when my liver received it's greatest challenge to date as a result of the 1390 news. Be safer and smarter than I was as you celebrate, but damn, go get lit up. It's a good day.

KCOTT

remember to pillage before you burn
pilot
yeah, i picked up 1390 this morning...im bouncing off the walls in excitement

Python

pilot
Contributor
This is interesting. I had no idea there was a new timetable. Midn09 do you have any more details on what that's about?

statesman

Shut up woman... get on my horse.
pilot
This is interesting. I had no idea there was a new timetable. Midn09 do you have any more details on what that's about?

We got word, the same day we found out our designators incidentally, that Pensacola decided they wanted to get service selection notifications our as quickly as possible. That was about all we heard. This is new as of 2 weeks ago where they apparently hadn't even started the process (gouge I got from XO).

Our skipper said told us on Thursday, they have a great desire to get December grads their selections by the end of this week, and May grads by the end of the month or beginning of November. We got the call later that day.

navy09

None

^^What he said. They are speeding up the process, so as Spring grads usually find out their designator around Christmas, we'll be finding out in November...I forget the date I was told, but I think it was in the middle of the month.

FormerRecruitingGuru

Making Recruiting Great Again
^^What he said. They are speeding up the process, so as Spring grads usually find out their designator around Christmas, we'll be finding out in November...I forget the date I was told, but I think it was in the middle of the month.

You guys find out by X-mas???

The earliest we find out at our unit is February...