• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

November Board

BigRisk54

Just completed my packet with my recruiter, so now its just a waiting game to hear back. Does anyone know when they will release names of selected applicants on this one? And what are the dates are the rest of you looking at for starting OCS??
I asked my recruiter that today and he said it should take about 2-3 weeks after the board, so expect the end of December. I am hoping to go in January, but we shall see.

asatoa

I asked my recruiter that today and he said it should take about 2-3 weeks after the board, so expect the end of December. I am hoping to go in January, but we shall see.

Same here, that is the around the same time I told my recruiter I wanted to go in for OCS. Does anyone have any insight as to the timeframe of everything from OCS to getting orders and specifics about any time off in between graduating and going into school after? I have no idea what to expect if selected and what I should do with my belongings here in Las Vegas if I will have time to come back and get other things I think I may need, see loved ones here once again etc.

Catman5211

Waiting for my CO signature before am able to submit. Really hoping to be on this board. Are their any fleet applicants in this thread that know how long it took to be confirmed to be on this board? I know I’m going to be cutting it close to this deadline and I do not want to wait until the next board.

R.Dougie

Live•Laugh•Love
Waiting for my CO signature before am able to submit. Really hoping to be on this board. Are their any fleet applicants in this thread that know how long it took to be confirmed to be on this board? I know I’m going to be cutting it close to this deadline and I do not want to wait until the next board.
Email Mr. Celestin once your package is sent off and ask for receipt. Then I'd follow up a few days later via email or call to see if anything were required before your package can go to board. As long as they have everything cleared medically and packagewise before 4Nov, you should be good to go.

Catman5211

Email Mr. Celestin once your package is sent off and ask for receipt. Then I'd follow up a few days later via email or call to see if anything were required before your package can go to board. As long as they have everything cleared medically and packagewise before 4Nov, you should be good to go.
I keep seeing his name around. Is he the one who answers the ocs questions email or is there a separate contact for him?

R.Dougie

Live•Laugh•Love
I keep seeing his name around. Is he the one who answers the ocs questions email or is there a separate contact for him?
I am not sure if he is the only one that answers those emails. He is the fleet processor that normally responds to me as of late.

Catman5211

Has anyone gotten confirmation that their package was received and that they will be on the board? Submitted mine on Monday and am still waiting to see.

R.Dougie

Live•Laugh•Love
Has anyone gotten confirmation that their package was received and that they will be on the board? Submitted mine on Monday and am still waiting to see.
I received confirmation that I'll be on this board. I submitted back in July but needed a waiver so I missed the last board.

MisterE

Got confirmation today that I will be on the November Board if I send in my degree conferral before the board. My school is rushing my conferral. My Academic Evaluator said I should have it by the end of the week. The board convenes on my birthday, so hopefully that's a good sign.