• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

November Board

jsd2

I finished up my package the other day, and now get to sit back and anxiously wait. The Board date is early November, but does anyone know how long we'll wait until we hear back/report to OCS?
Good luck with OARs guys, it's a whole ton of fun.

Tacticalhusky

I finished up my package the other day, and now get to sit back and anxiously wait. The Board date is early November, but does anyone know how long we'll wait until we hear back/report to OCS?
Good luck with OARs guys, it's a whole ton of fun.
I'm just pending a waiver before I can submit my package - and waivers take forever :(

As for hearing back, it can just depend on things like how fast results get posted and how quickly your recruiter gets back to you. My first board, I heard back within four days. Others on that same board didn't hear for over a week. Luck of the draw perhaps. Best of luck to everybody though!

calebkelly4

I should be on this one too. Submitted my package a week ago; my processor said I should hear something back by the end of Nov. Good luck everyone, hope to see you at OCS.

gabriellehale

I’m so nervous! I got a 45 on ASTB, I’m going for SWO.. I have my masters degree and got a 3.3 GPA and had a 3.2 in my undergrad. I just have to sign my ASPR and my packet will be complete.

BigRisk54

I will be on this board! Hopefully all goes well. Since we are the beginning of the fiscal year we should all have a good chance. I didn’t do so well on my OAR. I got a 47, but wanted to push this board to see what happens. Good luck to everyone!

KristenQT

If anyone is interested... Feel free to drop your stats in. Hopefully this will give better gouge to future SWO applicants.

asatoa

Just completed my packet with my recruiter, so now its just a waiting game to hear back. Does anyone know when they will release names of selected applicants on this one? And what are the dates are the rest of you looking at for starting OCS??

Tacticalhusky

Just completed my packet with my recruiter, so now its just a waiting game to hear back. Does anyone know when they will release names of selected applicants on this one? And what are the dates are the rest of you looking at for starting OCS??

Depending on the needs, it could be rather quickly. Last SWO board I was on, I found out four days after it convened. It seems to have been a constant this year that most people are finding out quickly - but it really just depends. I believe they're already starting to fill up December, unless I'm mistaken.

Finally got word back my waiver was approved - just pending the official notice so I can sign my package and submit it! Hopefully next week!