• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

November Board

Acsantosus

Is Mr. Celestine only able to help AD members?
AD usually have to contact the fleet processor directly to get status updates. If you are working with an OR it is best recommended that you use that avenue for status updates. Also don’t let the recruiter Guru see this comment, he/she will swiftly correct you on even asking as it’s been asked many times before lol.

Catman5211

My command did send my conditional release date. I was CC’d by my XO on it. I also received the response back from Mr. Celestine about confirmation on my release date. I sent him an email a week ago asking about final select and approval he told me that as soon as he gets the approval he will notify me and the command. I didn’t see a reason to poke further about it at the time.
Same here confirmed on my conditional release date from the processors. Still haven’t heard anything about what class I’ll be attending

BigRisk54

I understand that it takes awhile to process those who got selected, but the next board is coming up next month. Shouldn’t they have it done by then?

Catman5211

I understand that it takes awhile to process those who got selected, but the next board is coming up next month. Shouldn’t they have it done by then?
You have to consider the holidays. Most commands only just got back today. I would expect to see a lot come out in the next week or two. This wait is killing me as well. I requested February so my timeline is getting tight if I actually get the class I want

Acsantosus

You have to consider the holidays. Most commands only just got back today. I would expect to see a lot come out in the next week or two. This wait is killing me as well. I requested February so my timeline is getting tight if I actually get the class I want
My command doesn’t come back until Wednesday So that’s a good point. When I checked yesterday February was full, March 1st has 5 female seats open. And I think March 22 had maybe 3 seats open. Unless your name is already one of those slotted for those dates I would expect a later class up. I also requested the February class up but my name is not on the roster as of yesterday.

BigRisk54

That’s true, I didn’t take into account those just coming back. Yeah, the waiting is long, but I know it’s coming.

parkers18

100% inaccurate. The whole point of a clearance interview is if there’s items in your SF86 that need clarification or if something “pops” open (like a hidden arrest, etc).

Yes, I understand that. While others in my class have already received theirs, I have not. They could have just not bothered because I don't have anything to question.