• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

November Board

Tacticalhusky

Good (chilly) morning SWO-tivators! Another beauuuutiful day to exercise our patience! How is everybody doing with their physical fitness standards and bravo knowledge?

cameronrouse7

Good (chilly) morning SWO-tivators! Another beauuuutiful day to exercise our patience! How is everybody doing with their physical fitness standards and bravo knowledge?
I'm pretty much living in my gym this week to work off the stress/anxiety.

I heard that planks are going to be changed out for sit-ups in the future. Any one have an idea when? Or what the grading will be? My bet is somewhere around 4 minutes for a perfect score.

Tacticalhusky

I'm pretty much living in my gym this week to work off the stress/anxiety.

I heard that planks are going to be changed out for sit-ups in the future. Any one have an idea when? Or what the grading will be? My bet is somewhere around 4 minutes for a perfect score.
There’s no gouge on it yet. i’ve heard both June and October. But I’d incorporate them regardless, as we know they’re coming.

jsd2

I've been working out and binge reading to distract myself from this wait. If anyone has the time and is interested, the book Crashback by Michael Fabey is a great read for anyone in the Navy or looking to join. All about the growing tensions between the US and China, and how the future of the Pacific is very much on the line in the next decade.

Catman5211

Have any Active Duty checked BOL yet? I’m on special liberty and don’t want to drive in to work for nothing to be updated.