• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

November 2014 Supply Board

Hey everyone,
New guy post, I just got the big N for Supply. :((the only board I put in for btw). I didn't put in for SNA/NFO because I figured I aged out and I didn't put it for SWO because I was just unaware of that board (which I should have...)

But now that I'm somewhat calm from the news. I do have a couple questions if anyone here can answer.
My OR says I now have to wait 6 months to apply for reconsideration. But I would like to put in for SWO. Would I still have to wait 6 months or is there a way to expedite this process before I age out for SWO as well?

my stats
oar 48 5/6/5
28 yrs (October)
B.A. 3.10

Workingoutsidemyfield

Hey everyone,
New guy post, I just got the big N for Supply. :((the only board I put in for btw). I didn't put in for SNA/NFO because I figured I aged out and I didn't put it for SWO because I was just unaware of that board (which I should have...)

But now that I'm somewhat calm from the news. I do have a couple questions if anyone here can answer.
My OR says I now have to wait 6 months to apply for reconsideration. But I would like to put in for SWO. Would I still have to wait 6 months or is there a way to expedite this process before I age out for SWO as well?

my stats
oar 48 5/6/5
28 yrs (October)
B.A. 3.10

You can put it in for the other programs, you don't have to wait, but outside that six month window you have to show significant change for reconsideration. .. and make sure your LORs are revised for those specific programs. That is what my NCC/Processor stated.

You can put it in for the other programs, you don't have to wait, but outside that six month window you have to show significant change for reconsideration. .. and make sure your LORs are revised for those specific programs. That is what my NCC/Processor stated.

Interesting! I need to speak with my OR again....

exNavyOffRec

My recruiter told me 30 were selected out of 240 applicants. Not sure how he got the numbers but that's what he said.

generally what I would do is look at the sheet sent out and count the selects and non selects, adding those 2 would give the total, math it can be useful!

Edit: if correct that percent is about what I would often see.

jakejake527

generally what I would do is look at the sheet sent out and count the selects and non selects, adding those 2 would give the total, math it can be useful!

Edit: if correct that percent is about what I would often see.
my recruiter told me a similar percent from the june board (around 5%) extremely competitive

SlimShady

The Real...
New to the thread. Great information everyone, thanks for posting. Anyone else going up for the Feb, 2015 Supply DCO Board?

SlimShady

The Real...
Thanks, NavyBrat2015. I'll get with my recruiter and verify. I'm currently a civilian (prior service 8 years Navy/Army), so this will be DCO Reserve deal for me.
Do you know if it is the same board?