• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

November 2010 Board

desf4

7/7/9/63...I don't get how they come up with these scores, seeing as WetEar got a 67 with lower or equal scores than mine on the other three.

I've been asking this same question to myself, believe me, how they score the test is a mystery to me. If this counts for anything, I wouldn't be surprised if I got a perfect score on the Math section, but I probably missed some on Mechanical and maybe a couple on Reading Comprehension.

But, our scores don't matter now because we got in! Now it's time to go to MEPS and handle business at OCS.

that mike guy

JSUPT primary @ VAFB, Enid, OK
Pages 2 - 4 show most of what you're curious about with regards to scoring of the different sections. You have to click through 2 links to get to the post with the PDF I am speaking of.

Lucy

Non-select. Bleh. Apparently close to 200 people and only like 10-12 selects. Grats to those selected!

Long term hopes are for FAO so gonna look into other desginators in addition to Intel because according to my OR and his CO (from thier little chat on Friday?) I SHOULD become an Officer. Not allowed to do otherwise :-P

ahh Mondays...

MGoBrew11

pilot
Non-select NFO, Intel, IW

Thanks for the well wishes everyone.

Not surprisingly, my OR thinks it was my ASTB. I'll be retaking that and resubmitting in April. Maybe get a few more LORs as well.

fattestfoot

In it for the naked volleyball
I think my recruiting command wants to get me off the books or something. They insisted that I go to MEPS this week. It's very inconvenient, seeing as how this is the last week of classes and I work, but screw it I guess. I really loathe MEPS, so I guess getting it over with sooner works.

SpaceApe29

Not selected for NFO, SWO, or Intel. Too old to re-apply so I'm checking off of here for good. Congratulations to those who got selected!

twobecrazy

RTB...
Contributor
Not selected for NFO, SWO, or Intel. Too old to re-apply so I'm checking off of here for good. Congratulations to those who got selected!

Pretty sure you are not too old because you can ask for a waiver for SWO due to being a prior... Intel age requirement is 35 I believe so you are not too old for that one either.

Crazy*Carl

Selected for SNA and NFO
23/M/non-prior
ASTB 8/8/9/60
3.00 B.S. Aerospace Engineering, Saint Louis University
FAA Certified Flight Instructor, 450 hours

Congrats to all who were selected.

Now to begin the long process of PRK and the waiver. Is there any other SNA from the November board who is also going to be getting PRK?

SpaceApe29

Pretty sure you are not too old because you can ask for a waiver for SWO due to being a prior... Intel age requirement is 35 I believe so you are not too old for that one either.

Then my OR isn't tracking that. The only programs from here I can apply for are supply or Intel, either of which involve putting steel on meat. Intel would be alright but it's VERY hard to get into from what my OR said, even with my TS-SCI. What's the kicker is that the next board is April 15th, when I turn 31.