• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

NOV 28 OCS BOARD

Whiskeyrice

Just received an email from Mr. Celestin. He said my package is in "process for board consideration". Thus confirming I'll be on the next board. Good luck to all who are up for it this time around!

brianl93

I also got an email stating my package was in process for board consideration, however I am missing a medical doc, and some transcripts...so we shall see how that shakes things up. Hopefully it doesn't delay anything as I already have the transcripts, and I have an appointment to get the stupid signature tomorrow. My PA said whoever is doing the med board for these things right now is being..a...well, male appendage.

exNavyOffRec

I also got an email stating my package was in process for board consideration, however I am missing a medical doc, and some transcripts...so we shall see how that shakes things up. Hopefully it doesn't delay anything as I already have the transcripts, and I have an appointment to get the stupid signature tomorrow. My PA said whoever is doing the med board for these things right now is being..a...well, male appendage.
In process doesn't mean at board, it is the PM's job to make sure everything is in order prior to board and without transcripts it is hard to have the application evaluated.

It is medicals job to make sure you are qualified for the designator, and they have to treat everyone the same. Yes it can suck when you need to supply documents but if they sign off on you and it is later found there was an issue it is that person that will get in trouble, not you.

There have been times when AD have been found not medically qualified for commissioning but qualified for continued enlisted service.

slanderer

Are you active or civilian? I have not gotten any notification yet but recruiter said results will officially be out maybe after the holidays

slanderer

I called my recruiter and he said no news but my pro rec result changed to Y no official letter yet though. New to all this so I have no clue if that even means anything.

Whiskeyrice

I called my recruiter and he said no news but my pro rec result changed to Y no official letter yet though. New to all this so I have no clue if that even means anything.
Based on replies I've seen, the official letter would be with everything, but the unofficial results of professional recommendation are still going to stand either way. Meaning, if you are unofficially Pro-Rec Y, then that should mean you have been selected. It also means the results for others are out too. If anyone has access to PRIDEMOD they could see the list. I do not, and not having a recruiter either means waiting for the CO to inform or having the results populate on Bupers On-Line.

RhodesReese

Based on replies I've seen, the official letter would be with everything, but the unofficial results of professional recommendation are still going to stand either way. Meaning, if you are unofficially Pro-Rec Y, then that should mean you have been selected. It also means the results for others are out too. If anyone has access to PRIDEMOD they could see the list. I do not, and not having a recruiter either means waiting for the CO to inform or having the results populate on Bupers On-Line.
You’re not unofficially recommend PRO Rec Y. If you have the Y then you are selected. The FINSEL letter just means you’ve completed all the things you needed to prior to going to OCS. For IW designators that means you’ve done your pre security clearance interview and submitted any additional documents they’ve requested.

brianl93

I talked with Mr.Celestin a couple weeks ago and it was my impression that since I hadn't heard anything positive or negative, that my package was being rolled to the Feb 28th board.