• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

NOV 28 OCS BOARD

brianl93

In any case, I assume if none of us hear anything by probably tommorow, we will be getting pushed to the next board date. Which, is what it is for me personally

slanderer

Spoke with my recruiter and he confirmed the board meets the beginning of next week and he will let me know once he receives information. After my submission he had reached out with dates for me to pick one to ship. I trust he will relay the information as he gets them so I’m not worried as of now

brianl93

Nice, I am not sure how long it takes to review the medical portions of each package, but I have heard that you are supposed to receive some sort of acknowledgement that you are going to be in the upcoming board. Which, is why I assume I wont be in this one since it is about a week out, and the thanksgiving holiday is coming up rather quickly. No clue though.

J0hnny

I got an email when I was medically cleared and also another when I was told I was cleared for the board. My medical package took about a day to review and 2 more days to clear my full package. This was about a week or so ago.

exNavyOffRec

Spoke with my recruiter and he confirmed the board meets the beginning of next week and he will let me know once he receives information. After my submission he had reached out with dates for me to pick one to ship. I trust he will relay the information as he gets them so I’m not worried as of now
All the recruiter does is look at the board schedule that is publicly posted, they get no other information.

slanderer

All the recruiter does is look at the board schedule that is publicly posted, they get no other information.
Thanks for that and I understand what you mean. I was just saying I don’t think I will get an email for any confirmation since i am currently a civilian and everything went through my recruiter. So I will wait for him to update me as he gets more information.

slanderer

Nice, I am not sure how long it takes to review the medical portions of each package, but I have heard that you are supposed to receive some sort of acknowledgement that you are going to be in the upcoming board. Which, is why I assume I wont be in this one since it is about a week out, and the thanksgiving holiday is coming up rather quickly. No clue though.
It is my understanding that if you are going through a recruiter they should be able to tell you if your application went through or not

keizero11

Im from the AD side and I emailed Mr Celestin last week the status of my packet. He just said " It's in my inbox waiting for my review". I'm on the fence if I should call him tomorrow morning if there is an update because I doubt he's working thanksgiving weekend and I'm anxious if my packet will be seen by this board or not.

brianl93

Im from the AD side and I emailed Mr Celestin last week the status of my packet. He just said " It's in my inbox waiting for my review". I'm on the fence if I should call him tomorrow morning if there is an update because I doubt he's working thanksgiving weekend and I'm anxious if my packet will be seen by this board or not.
If he's got it for action I would let it ride. He has to go through probably thousands of packages by himself

FormerRecruitingGuru

Making Recruiting Great Again

Paul is a one man show with fleet applicants. Not only reviewing packages prior to the board, but also processing those who have been PROREC’d yes.

brianl93

Did anyone from this thread get more confirmation on whether or not they were placed in this board? Its past the convene date now, so I would have thought I would have heard something....