• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

NOV 28 OCS BOARD

slanderer

Did anyone from this thread get more confirmation on whether or not they were placed in this board? Its past the convene date now, so I would have thought I would have heard something....
Not heard anything yet. Keep in mind we are all dealing with the speed of government here lol . On a serious note, i reached out to my recruiter yesterday and he said they are still waiting to hear back about results.

Whiskeyrice

No, no emails received regarding whether or not my package was received by the board here. I'm assuming I'll be rolled to next board. I believe it's sometime in March?

Whiskeyrice

Ok. I believe we would not need to take any action, but for E-6's periodic evals just popped, so any clue as to whether or not those would need to be added into the package? Probably more of a Mr. Celestin question.

brianl93

Ok. I believe we would not need to take any action, but for E-6's periodic evals just popped, so any clue as to whether or not those would need to be added into the package? Probably more of a Mr. Celestin question.
I would say since it's already submitted, no. Since your package is complete and they are just behind. Unless the specifically come back and ask us to re-apply with the new eval....but that would then ensue new med docs and all other stuff.

scooter345

I think if the board was canceled someone would know by now. I applied to the NOV 7 intel board and originally was told my application didn't make it, despite submitting over a week early. Then I was contacted again last week saying my application had been reviewed, so I'm pretty sure they reconvened and my bet is either they reconvened during this board or this board may have been late because intel reconvened. Either way I'm guessing the results for both boards will get released together.

If this board went anything like the intel board, there will be people that submitted on time but didn't make it in time to be reviewed unfortunately. If anyone wants to know more or has questions they think I may have an answer to, you can PM me. I've been in touch with Paul Celestin quite a bit.

brianl93

I think if the board was canceled someone would know by now. I applied to the NOV 7 intel board and originally was told my application didn't make it, despite submitting over a week early. Then I was contacted again last week saying my application had been reviewed, so I'm pretty sure they reconvened and my bet is either they reconvened during this board or this board may have been late because intel reconvened. Either way I'm guessing the results for both boards will get released together.

If this board went anything like the intel board, there will be people that submitted on time but didn't make it in time to be reviewed unfortunately. If anyone wants to know more or has questions they think I may have an answer to, you can PM me. I've been in touch with Paul Celestin quite a bit.
I emailed Paul about a week ago and only got his auto reply, and same was for my CCC team when they submitted my package.

exNavyOffRec

The board dates are only estimates, the senior member can have the board meet early, at the date specified or late.

There were a few times when I would be on here and applicants would be saying their recruiter or the NRC processor told them the board was in progress when I was either on a trip with one of the board members or they were out visiting my NRD for one reason or another.

Recruiters and processors will just give the info they see on the board schedule, in most cases the only ones who know when a board has met are the few board members themselves.

scooter345

The board dates are only estimates, the senior member can have the board meet early, at the date specified or late.

There were a few times when I would be on here and applicants would be saying their recruiter or the NRC processor told them the board was in progress when I was either on a trip with one of the board members or they were out visiting my NRD for one reason or another.

Recruiters and processors will just give the info they see on the board schedule, in most cases the only ones who know when a board has met are the few board members themselves.
Thats why I said "I'm guessing" or "I think". It's all just speculation at the end of the day. I do have more info than I'm posting here and it is most likely affecting this board.

slanderer

you are correct. I’m still waiting, my recruiter just said the results will be out soon. I’m guessing he don’t have more information, but we’d wait and see . Are they results posted online? Somewhere?

scooter345

you are correct. I’m still waiting, my recruiter just said the results will be out soon. I’m guessing he don’t have more information, but we’d wait and see . Are they results posted online? Somewhere?
I have access to them, I'm checking for Intel but I'm predicting they'll all come out together