• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

NOTAM Definition Change

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flash

SEVAL/ECMO
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
My thought when I last saw this thread on Friday with a grand total of 3 posts was "Who gives a shit?". I guess I got my answer...

Does it improve pilot’s or ATC’s ability to safely navigate or administer the NAS? If the answer is no, then it was a waste of time and resources.

What time and resources? I wouldn't be surprised that more of both were wasted here on this thread than on this change.

sevenhelmet

Low calorie attack from the Heartland
pilot
It's a mark of our luxurious lifestyle that so many people have embraced indignant outrage over such mundane stuff. I don't think "woke" language is going to jump out of the closet and murder me for being a straight, white, Christian male. I do think "woke" culture is going to eventually go down in history as the joke that it should be.

I also think this NOTAM change is due to the increased number of UAVs in our national airspace system. Or is that UAPs? Or UFOs? I can't remember anymore. :D

To success, and to the luxury of indignant outrage! ?

Status
Not open for further replies.