• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

No more CQs?

Brett327

None
Super Moderator
Contributor
I’m glad I had such an impact on this thread.

I’m disappointed that the use of an anachronistic term for our most dangerous adversary caused some of you to clutch your pearls.
Who is clutching pearls? The more important question is whether the PLAN has PLM in their jets, and how their own CQ programs are set up. Moreover, would @Hair Warrior 's plan to regulate online personal data prevent China from stealing the source code for the F/A-18 FCS software? :)

Hopeful Hoya

pilot
Contributor
One of my T-45 paddles was notorious for going on diatribes in briefs that could easily last 20+ mins (for example, going from talking about how to properly execute a wings-level transition to off-color stories about crematoriums).

Part of me wonders if he lurks on AW somewhere and is the one responsible for starting some of these epic thread drifts...

nittany03

Recovering NFO. Herder of Programmers.
pilot
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
One of my T-45 paddles was notorious for going on diatribes in briefs that could easily last 20+ mins (for example, going from talking about how to properly execute a wings-level transition to off-color stories about crematoriums).

Part of me wonders if he lurks on AW somewhere and is the one responsible for starting some of these epic thread drifts...
The quotes that are going through my head right now from T-45 CQ back in the day . . . unfortunately, they're all kind of "you had to be there" funny.

"Is that . . . Aramaic???"

taxi1

pilot
I’m proud of you for taking me off ignore.
Show me on the doll where Brett touched you

363ebcd30a7d359f2acee5fb90c50948.jpg