• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

"No Chance, Paddles!"....EA-6B lands on S-3B

e6bflyer

Used to Care
pilot
No, there was some clown trying to call A4's out as a poser. It was basically just a flame, so they squashed it.

bunk22

Super *********
pilot
Super Moderator
Looks like swamp rat might just be skeeterman. Now thats funny. Hey loserman, I know you're reading this. I see you profile on automotive.com mentions my name. So not only are you a loser but a stalker. Must suck going through life wanting to be something you're not. Then, while attempting to pretend to be something you're not and never were, you get busted for that. Wow, what a sad sack of an individual you are. What a lonely, pathetic life you must have led. At age 79, don't you think it's time to grow up?? I also bet you're saying right now, you guys can't kick me off your site. Yet you're saying it while kicked off the site :D This site is for those who aspire to be Naval Aviators, those who are Naval Aviators and those who were Naval Aviators. It's not for those who never were.

Tex_Hill

Airborne All the Way!!!
Hey Skeeterman,

This is for you.
79525da4.jpg

HeyJoe

Fly Navy! ...or USMC
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Where does that leave me bunk? :D

Didn't you see Animal House? Don't interrupt him, he's on a roll.....

How about those respect and support Naval Aviation and don't pose as something they are not.

A4sForever

BTDT OLD GUY
pilot
Contributor
Me too! I busted my hump to get you guys in the air.:)

Steve
For you and Tex and the Chief and all other ground grunts/sailors that I'm forgetting --- you're all welcome here.

Without most of YOU --- WE wouldn't have been ... takes more than a kick the tires/light the fires to "go".

.... soapy, saccharine, trite and true ... :)

brownshoe

Contributor
For you and Tex and the Chief and all other ground grunts/sailors that I'm forgetting --- you're all welcome here.

Without most of YOU --- WE wouldn't have been ... takes more than a kick the tires/light the fires to "go".

.... soapy, saccharine, trite and true ... :)

Thanks! Now, was that 9400 LBS you wanted? I aim to please!:)

Steve

Steve Davies

Aviation Writer & Photographer
The PLAT video is online. If the mods think it is appropriate, I will post the link. If not, I won't.

Harrier Dude

Living the dream
The PLAT video is online. If the mods think it is appropriate, I will post the link. If not, I won't.

I'm not a moderator, but I can't see why that would be a problem. It's not a secret and the investigation has long since been completed. There are thousands of mishap videos out there. You might as well post it in an area where there's informed opinions available to give it context.

My .02.

HooverPilot

CODPilot
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
I won't delete it off hand as a Mod, but I will pay close attention to the discussion. As long as it contributes to the knowledges and doesn't become a distraction, I think it would be ok.

Of course another mod may take it off and the Webmaster has the final say...

Harrier Dude

Living the dream
I won't delete it off hand as a Mod, but I will pay close attention to the discussion. As long as it contributes to the knowledges and doesn't become a distraction, I think it would be ok.

Of course another mod may take it off and the Webmaster has the final say...

Aside from possibly being a macabre reminder to those who personally know those folks, how would it be a distraction? It might make things clear to those who don't understand all of the discussion above.

Like I said, it's already out there. There's no "speculation" left.

HooverPilot

CODPilot
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
It's not the speculation, but the "other" discussion that could ensue as evidenced by previous posts (some deleted). I.E. A case of 1 bad apple being able to spoil it for everyone else.

Like I said, post the link, I think it could be good. But I'll be watching for the sour apple to show up too...