• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

NFL Football

MasterBates

My CO didn't fly but about once or twice a month and he wasn't the best at operating the whiz bang computer shit in the cockpit, but when it came to the fundamentals of being a helicopter pilot, I knew my best chances of surviving an emergency situation resided with him in the cockpit.

YOU are funny. I've never been as scared at night at the boat as with a CDR in the right seat.

SynixMan

HKG Based Artificial Excrement Pilot
pilot
Contributor
As someone who's been submitted to all this Favre nonsense for the past 4 seasons, the Vikings can have him. I used to think he was this simple, regular guy QB, not the flash primma donna type we see more these days. Oh how I was wrong.

Vi-queen fans, hope that $500k/interception is worth it. Oh, and if you think this whole "skipping training camp due to last minute negotiations" thing is legit, you're dumber than I thought. He made the owner/gm/coach his bitch because he didn't want to go to camp. Will all of this be forgiven if he wins? Sure. Will it rear it's ugly head quickly if he doesn't win? Oh hell yes. I'll greatly enjoy the implosion your team will turn into. Now quit poaching our f'in players.

Mumbles

pilot
Contributor
That aww shucks, Good ole boy from jerkwater, Mississippi that likes to toss the ball around with the high school kids image is complete horseshit. I'm not a Favre hater either, but the reality is that he's an incredible narcissist who's already created a bunch of dissension in his new locker room. Not sure how any body on that roster is ever going to be able to reach down deep and give a little extra something for Brad Childress ever again.

Mumbles

pilot
Contributor
Ehh...
maybe you are right. But I doubt it. That team dosen't trust its coach...period. Favre was a great player who isn't going to go gracefully. His last couple of games with the Jets were uber ugly...what makes you think it's going to be any different this go 'round? He damn near got annihilated on a hit on Friday night and I was amazed he got the ball out. I suspect he could get himself hurt badly this season if he pushes it.