• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

NFL Football

FormerRecruitingGuru

Making Recruiting Great Again
Favre is coming back from the dead, again? Say it isn't so.

Way to piss on the team who traded for you and made you their franchise quarterback for 14+ years.

I'm not a big Green Bay fan (nor of any team in the NFC North), but I really hope Aaron Rodgers and GB demolishes Favre and the Vikings this season.

badger16

None
Favre is coming back from the dead, again? Say it isn't so.

Way to piss on the team who traded for you and made you their franchise quarterback for 14+ years.

I'm not a big Green Bay fan (nor of any team in the NFC North), but I really hope Aaron Rodgers and GB demolishes Favre and the Vikings this season.

Couldn't agree more. He is worse then a 15 year old chick. Make up your mind already! The only good thing is that it just made the Packer vs Viking game a whole lot more interesting...and I can't wait to watch him get planted by Nick Barnett, AJ Hawk and the rest of the Defense. GO PACK!

sh89

What do you guys think of the Cardinals next year? True they (barely) lost the super-bowl, but they were playing extremely well in the play-offs. I think if they keep that momentum and repeat their play-off performance that they'll go 12-4 + deep into the play-offs(and a possible super-bowl appearance, IMO at least). I am really excited to see how well Warner will play this year.

wlawr005

pilot
Contributor
What do you guys think of the Cardinals next year? True they (barely) lost the super-bowl, but they were playing extremely well in the play-offs. I think if they keep that momentum and repeat their play-off performance that they'll go 12-4 + deep into the play-offs(and a possible super-bowl appearance, IMO at least). I am really excited to see how well Warner will play this year.

yeah...they may go 11-5 and win their division considering they play SF, SEA, and STL twice. Don't count on them going DEEP into the playoffs though, they will lose the first round IF they make it. NFC is pretty tough this year.

Mumbles

pilot
Contributor
Alright....
here's my tasking. Which one of you Ensign's want to set up the league on ESPN???

Mumbles

pilot
Contributor

I have no problem with your football post....( not sure if Warner has 12+ wins in him though..but they'll still be good).....
as per your other post....the fact that you came back tonight reminds me of a puppy that's kicked across the room for shitting on the rug, and then still comes back for some more loving assbeatings.... just keep your yap shut for a while and learn from the big dogs. ( I'm by no means a big dog...just shaped like one!)

sh89

I have no problem with your football post....( not sure if Warner has 12+ wins in him though..but they'll still be good).....
as per your other post....the fact that you came back tonight reminds me of a puppy that's kicked across the room for shitting on the rug, and then still comes back for some more loving assbeatings.... just keep your yap shut for a while and learn from the big dogs. ( I'm by no means a big dog...just shaped like one!)

I think it may also depend on how the Cardinals can improve their run game as well. James and High-tower had a YPC average that was below 4. 0_o Hopefully their new running back will be an improvement.

Regarding my previous two posts, they were 100% humor-based and parody. It's funny how almost everybody here(well pretty much everybody) took me seriously.

Mumbles

pilot
Contributor
I think it may also depend on how the Cardinals can improve their run game as well. James and High-tower had a YPC average that was below 4. 0_o Hopefully their new running back will be an improvement.

Regarding my previous two posts, they were 100% humor-based and parody. It's funny how almost everybody here(well pretty much everybody) took me seriously.

Are you trying me??

Dont post again for another 6 months....
I'm trying to like you but your verbal diarheah is coming through your fingers and on to your keyboard. I'm trying to help you.

sh89

Are you trying me??

Dont post again for another 6 months....
I'm trying to like you but your verbal diarheah is coming through your fingers and on to your keyboard. I'm trying to help you.

What part of parody and humor-based do you not understand?

CUPike11

Still avoiding work as much as possible....
None
Contributor
All of you can go ahead and give up your hopes now, because the Steelers WILL be taking it all again.

WOOO LETS GO STEELERS!!!

polamalu.jpg

desertoasis

Something witty.
None
Contributor
Right. I believe my Patriots have unfinished business at Dolphin Stadium.

Regarding the Steelers...

1197290007_3142.jpg

:D