• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

NFL Football

OUSOONER

Crusty Shellback
pilot
Anybody interested in doing Yahoo league fantasy football? We could get an AW league started and I think it would be fun. We can do an online draft and everything. It's free too.

OUSOONER

Crusty Shellback
pilot
yes..but was it for the 2008 season? those are all dated 2002-2007..the fantasy football threads, that would do me no good. :)

PigzFly

I would be in other than the fact that I class up for OCS 19 Oct. I have never played fantasy at all, but have wanted to for a while. If its possible to get it started and play until I class up, then let it ride from there I would be in. Not sure if that will work because I dont know what kind if regular input is needed. Let me know what you guys think.

OUSOONER

Crusty Shellback
pilot
Yeah I'm for the Sept boards..but I think by the time I would get any word on Final Select (assuming I pro-rec) I wouldnt be leaving until Nov-Dec anyway. I'm a hardcore fantasy football geek so you couldn't just let your line-up "ride". :) It takes constant tweeking and shrewd waiver wire skills to find that diamond in the rough when your top RB goes down ;).

OUSOONER

Crusty Shellback
pilot
I'd like to have a draft scheduled sometime around the 20th of August after most of the pre-season games have been played to avoid drafting players and they get injured...and when the rosters are set.

PigzFly

I understand. Ill leave it up to you guys. If you need an extra team in the league or if you just want a team that you will be able to rack points up against late in the season let me know. Otherwise have fun with it