• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

next stop.......MERIDIAN!

nittany03

Recovering NFO. Herder of Programmers.
pilot
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Congrats Mules . . . as Squid said it is a kick in the nuts at the beginning but you will be a better pilot for all the trash you go through in the sim building over there. Oh, and unless stuff has changed radically in the last 9 months or so, pray for VT-9 . . . :D

Junior

pilot
Congrats dude. Get ready for some serious work. Don't become one of 'those guys' that bithces about how hard jet training is and how much "easier" it would have been to go helos. Have fun!

KSUFLY

pilot
I just thought I would let you all know that I got jets and will be going to Meridian. I couldn't be happier!

Sorry you didn't get E2/C2 dude. But I'm sure you'll be okay. There's always a chance for a transition later.

Just kidding...congrats!

mules83

getting salty...
pilot
thanks for all the congrats! If anybody has questions about primary, feel free to pm me or ask here.

and if anybody was wondering......83% got jets ;) (6 total Navy selectee's from both whiting and corpus and 5 went jets)

CaptainRon

pilot
Contributor
Only 6 people selecting? That is surprisingly small. Aren't primary classes usually much bigger?

Gatordev

pilot
Site Admin
Contributor
It's not about Primary classes when you select. The classes end up getting spread out over time, so it's just a group of guys that happen to select at the same time. Sometimes they'll be in the same class. Does seem to be a bit of a low number, but it happens.

mules83

getting salty...
pilot
yeah, this week was a low number. Last week vt2 had no one selecting while next thursday we have around 10 selecting.

ATLien

Can I talk to you, Michael?
pilot
It's because of the god damn weather. Half of Corpus is in the contact stage it seems. I won't be surprised if I select with 30 people my week.

Fly Navy

...Great Job!
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
Congrats buddy! Prepare for your brain to explode several times in the next couple of years. You have no idea what you're getting yourself into, trust me :) It's going to suck in the beginning, count on that, but it does get a whole lot better. Enjoy!

trongod46

pilot
well since this is similar, i just selected meridian today also, any ideas on how quickly you class up once you get there, i still have to do all the pensacola swim stuff and everything else i really have no idea.

see yall soon

A4sForever

BTDT OLD GUY
pilot
Contributor
I just thought I would let you all know that I got jets and will be going to Meridian. I couldn't be happier!
CONGRATs, Mules .... I missed this thread earlier .... Meridian sucks, but YOU won't ... stay safe, be smart, fly smarter .... we're ALL proud of you.

BZ...

GO ERAU!!! Where is *ahem* Mr. Mefesto when we "need him" ... we know you're watchin' .... :)

maitaiwe1.jpg