• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

next stop.......MERIDIAN!

Squid

F U Nugget
pilot
Congrats. It's gonna be a kick in the nuts through BI's. It gets a LOT better and less stressful. Just don't suck.

Rubiks06

pilot
CONGRATS DUDE.....graduated API together and i havent even finished forms yet.....2 more cruise forms tomorrow and IFR gs on monday.....=o)

Steve Wilkins

Teaching pigs to dance, one pig at a time.
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
I just thought I would let you all know that I got jets and will be going to Meridian. I couldn't be happier!
I feel like a proud father. My boys are growing up right before my eyes. :cry_125: That goes for Squid too. When the hell did you get your wings?

Squid

F U Nugget
pilot
Heh, when I went to Riddle they didn't have NROTC yet, so I transferred.

Steve, got wings end of June. I can remember back (shakes salt off flightsuit) when I was still a Middie at the end of 2003 and my buddy introduced me to AW. I had no clue what I was doing when checking into a new command @ Pensacola for API. NROTC left me with orders and a boot print on my ass. This place really helped me pull through.