• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Next Pilot/NFO/SWO Rolling Board in February 2015

Tosh Taylor

We get ours free for life... well if you can call it that after we get a transcript fee every semester.
I ordered 5 for free before the new semester started after I graduated, but they were sent to my house, not my OR so I had to order another to him. $20 later...

Manzo

Amicmanzo
Just found out my transcripts said "issued to student" so they were not accepted...

Just a heads up to all, the transcripts must NOT say "issued to student".

What??? So I had my transcripts for awhile now since I've ordered a couple of them after leaving my colleges. My CCC had them get the "Official Document" stamp and he said they were okay? Now I'm worried because they had the "issued to student" on them. Will I be able to resend them before the board convenes, or is to late since it's now after the board deadline?

SykesT762

Ensign SNA
Non prior.
2.81 GPA in History & Anthropology
ASTB- 57/6/5/5
LOR's: Prof, 2 employer, USMC 0-3/Special Agent Inspector General

Tosh Taylor

What??? So I had my transcripts for awhile now since I've ordered a couple of them after leaving my colleges. My CCC had them get the "Official Document" stamp and he said they were okay? Now I'm worried because they had the "issued to student" on them. Will I be able to resend them before the board convenes, or is to late since it's now after the board deadline?

The board already convened, that's why people are getting results.

EMTpilot

Hey everybody,

Instead of asking for stats I suggest first checking their profile page under "Information" as many of us have our stats posted there or in our signatures.