• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

OCS Next Pilot/NFO Board 30 June 2015

thosefreakinATs

insert witty comment here
pilot
image.png

uncdude33

ASPower

@spierr13 That I am. I get back on the 22nd. Hoping for results to post before I leave. And @ASPower I feel fairly certain @RUFiO181 is also messing with everybody, as he has been known to do before on these threads around results time.

I just hope we all end up in a class.

Lol... That was a knee-jerk reaction... and he definitely got me. That would be awesome, Good luck everyone. They must have selected at least one, why have a board if there are zero allocations?

spierr13

@uncdude33 I did call but nobody answered it went to voicemail. You can give it a try, but I think it's safe to say that we're not going to get any results today. I guess waiting for a few more days won't hurt :(. I know you're starting leave today which sucks, maybe your command can call you and deliver the good news.

Gator Guard

always knife hands
Got to say, watching you guys stress out is bringing back memories. I know it's painful but hang in there everyone.

RCArce01

Yeah I've literally waited years for this moment and the anticipation is even worse than I thought :(. Why NRC needs to take Friday AND Monday off for a holiday that falls on a Saturday is beyond me... really raking us over the coals with that one haha.

thosefreakinATs

insert witty comment here
pilot
Yea it's a military thing. The whole, "we fight to maintain freedom so let's give time to celebrate it". We do it for most of the holidays most important to us. A way for our commands to show appreciation for our dedication and sacrifices

nightflaw

Yeah I've literally waited years for this moment and the anticipation is even worse than I thought :(. Why NRC needs to take Friday AND Monday off for a holiday that falls on a Saturday is beyond me... really raking us over the coals with that one haha.
Once you get in you will really appreciate those 4-day weekends all the time :)