• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

OCS Next Pilot/NFO Board 30 June 2015

uncdude33

@thosefreakinATs I assume since you have a cac reader you have checked BOL at least once today. I'm sure some civilians worked down there who didn't want to take vacation. You guys make sure to post on here once y'all start seeing results post so I know when to start bugging my command. Good luck everybody.

thosefreakinATs

insert witty comment here
pilot
I do have a cac reader but for whatever reason I cannot log into bol.from my laptop. I have 00-08 watch tonight so as soon as I get to the hangar I'll let you know if I see anything.

spierr13

I checked Bupers this morning when I got to work and nothing was posted. But then again, I'm not 100% sure my package was seen by this board since it only got there 2 weeks before the board convened. I'm hoping for early results tomorrow because I start leave at 1600.

Twcaviator

Hey everyone this is my first post but I'm in this board as well took over two years to get here so hopefully we will all have some great news soon! Recuiter said no news as of yet he said I would know by the end of this week at the latest...really hoping too here something later today though