• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

OCS Next Pilot/NFO Board 30 June 2015

Active duty results are out now meaning everyone else should be getting them tomorrow.
This is from the May-ish 2015 Pilot/NFO Rolling Board thread on Monday, April 13th after the Wednesday, April 8th Board(Three working days). So if AD results get posted to BOL tomorrow morning then potentially Friday (assuming everyone doesn't have the day off) or more likely Monday.

FormerRecruitingGuru

Making Recruiting Great Again
This is from the May-ish 2015 Pilot/NFO Rolling Board thread on Monday, April 13th after the Wednesday, April 8th Board(Three working days). So if AD results get posted to BOL tomorrow morning then potentially Friday (assuming everyone doesn't have the day off) or more likely Monday.

Friday and Monday are both OFF DAYS for Navy Recruiting Command.

RCArce01

6 more painfully slow days it is... Was hoping to hear back Friday just so we could all spend the 4th with that extra dose of 'Murican pride

Logan White

I have no information to add other than that I'm right there with you guys. I was really hoping to hear by the 4th but hey what's another week haha

spierr13

Of course BOL would start working once I left work. We're supposed to be doing a phone muster in the morning, but I'll definitely be going in to work tomorrow.