• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

*** Next Pilot/NFO board 29 October ***

exNavyOffRec

Thanks for your help. It doesn't look like I'll be making this next board then; the only thing my kit is missing is MEPS due to a waiver I'm waiting on.

In your opinion, if I were to get to MEPS either Friday or Monday (or any time before the 17th), what are the chances my kit will get seen by the board? I have prepared myself for the fact that I will likely miss this upcoming board and have already started studying for the ASTB again for a retake. Just wondering if there's any hope at all for the 17th, as I don't know how long things take to get from A to B. Thanks again

Once you go to MEPS you need to allow about 5 working days for MEPS to get the physical to the NRD, then another 3-5 (some longer than others) working days for N3M to review and issue a PQ.

RTI35

Once you go to MEPS you need to allow about 5 working days for MEPS to get the physical to the NRD, then another 3-5 (some longer than others) working days for N3M to review and issue a PQ.

Exactly the answer I was looking for, thank you. Well, I guess I better keep studying and get ready for a January/February board :(

FormerRecruitingGuru

Making Recruiting Great Again

N3M has been fairly quick lately, like within a business day. Sometimes even the same day if my processor submits the docs before lunch.

Rupeka

Hello AW's,
Long time reader, first time poster here. I finally decided to make an account on here, it was closed for awhile there. A little about me.
This will be my first board. I am a 25 year old male from Cleveland, OH. I have a degree in Aeronautics; 100+ hours of flight time (Rotary and Fixed-wing); ASTB 6/6/6/53.

I have been trying to get into Air Traffic Control. Since the FAA dissolved the CTI program and I missed the first bid, I have been expanding my options. My first passion has always been to fly. So I am giving it another go.

I enjoy drinking lots of whiskey, especially of the bourbon genre, while smoking a cigar. Also enjoy running ultra-marathons. Used to play competitive paintball.

I just wanted to say good luck to everyone on this board. It has been awhile since the last board and a long summer of waiting for me. I started my kit last Winter, and this is my first board. I've been patient, but I am very eager to just get an answer finally. Good luck!

RMP

Looks good to me
"NRC will take all kits to board that are received by COB on 17 October 2014"

Does that mean it has to clear NRC's review process and be at PM by the 17th? Or simply that my processor must submit it to NRC by then in order for it to be reviewed on the 29th?

Dzien

Getting my MEPS physical taken care of on 15 October.

Any chance my packet makes the 17th deadline?

Not sure how slow things move along in the paper channel.

exNavyOffRec

I suppose the November boards aren't too bad. Ideally, we all shoot for the first baords of the new FY, correct?

Your OR really didn't tell you much about the process did he?

FY 15 has been being filled for the past 6 months, and those that entered OCS starting in July were FY 15 accessions.

Per one of RUFIO's post given the boards are rolling the next board after the Oct one will be about 90 days after the current board being held.

AttackCanary

nope, not enough time for MEPS to get labs back.
Well that's a bummer as I was hoping to do something similar. Any advice on how to get a recruiter to respond to emails/phone calls? I know that's not the sole reason I'm not making it to this month's board, but it's certainly a part of it... I would like to be able to avoid this for whenever the next board convenes (crossing fingers for December time-frame).