• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

New Super Moderator

Status
Not open for further replies.

scoober78

(HCDAW)
pilot
Contributor
Geez guys...not sure how I missed it but I didn't realize our hatred of certain questions ran quite so deep...I stand upgraded...Thanks for the heads up though.

Flash

SEVAL/ECMO
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
No worries, they've got a high school and community college at Whidbey. Unfortunately, most of the chicks look like this:
Girl_with_Downs_Syndrome.jpg
:D

Just means I'll need thicker beer goggles.

Brett

The Blue Dolphin and Mi Pueblo await.......PARTY ON!!!

fathat403.jpg

scoober78

(HCDAW)
pilot
Contributor
Surprised you needed that many. Sounds like your trying to convince yourself of something Brett...;)

joboy_2.0

professional undergraduate
Contributor
Reason #327 why we can never hang out.

Brett

I think the ONLY reason why I'd never hang out with you is that you keep random lists about me.:eek:

(that, and you're 36 if I'm not mistaken);)

@thull....uh...that was the fratelli woman from the Goonies too...she did more than one movie believe it or not:)

scoober78

(HCDAW)
pilot
Contributor
Just a reminder to all involved...

Brett and Joboy will in fact, be hanging around together this summer in Pensacola. Tickets currently available at your local Ticketmaster boxoffice...:D

Brett327

None
Super Moderator
Contributor
I think the ONLY reason why I'd never hang out with you is that you keep random lists about me.:eek:

(that, and you're 36 if I'm not mistaken);)

@thull....uh...that was the fratelli woman from the Goonies too...she did more than one movie believe it or not:)

What is this strange aversion you have about older men that you've brought up repeatedly? Were you diddled by a Rabi or something?

Brett

Status
Not open for further replies.