• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

New Super Moderator

Status
Not open for further replies.

webmaster

The Grass is Greener!
pilot
Site Admin
Contributor
All,

As an early xmas present, Brett327 is now a Super Moderator on the AW's forums.

- Small children and animals should not having anything to fear
- Overzealous use of "DH" in the public forums by spouses and girflriends could result in Brett figuring out how to use the "edit" thread features
- Spammers beware
- Wasted bandwidth posters, that aren't contributing to the threads (you know who you all are), watch out

Webmaster

scoober78

(HCDAW)
pilot
Contributor
All religious implications aside...the Bible has some great quotations. One of my favorite...

Watch ye therefore, for ye know not when the master of the house cometh.

webmaster

The Grass is Greener!
pilot
Site Admin
Contributor
You know, I just noticed that Brett is steadily closing on Fly Navy for the Top Poster honors on AWs (aka "POST WHORE")!

FLY NAVY:
Total Posts: 4,787 (3.31 posts per day)

BRETT327:
Total Posts: 4,000 (5.52 posts per day)

Fly Navy

...Great Job!
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
You know, I just noticed that Brett is steadily closing on Fly Navy for the Top Poster honors on AWs (aka "POST WHORE")!

FLY NAVY:

BRETT327:

My throne is being threatened! DAMN YOU EL CENTRO, I LOST 3 WEEKS WORTH OF POSTS! NOOOOO!

webmaster

The Grass is Greener!
pilot
Site Admin
Contributor
Merry Christmas, Brett. :)
See Brett, you are starting to get a modicum of respect already! I tell ya, the ladies respect that power...

Wait a sec! CRYSMC is a super mod too... guess not. ;)

Brett327

None
Super Moderator
Contributor
You know, I just noticed that Brett is steadily closing on Fly Navy for the Top Poster honors on AWs!

FLY NAVY:

BRETT327:

Only 6 more months of shore duty (if you can even call it that). I'd better get crackin'.

Brett

Fly Navy

...Great Job!
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
RetreadRand said:
Well, you probably would be well ahead of FLY if he didn't double post all the time...really probably only has like 637 posts...by my guess. :)

Double post? I don't double post, I DRUNK post. I'm finding all these posts I made last night that, well frankly, I don't ever remember making.

Status
Not open for further replies.