• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

New Program Authorization (URLO ISPP)

Shheen

It’s just a letter that says you have the admirals endorsement think it was 1 or 2 sentences. Mine wanted to write me a recommendation letter to go along with it but it’s not required.

Just a fun fact for those applying ISPP. I spoke with Paul and he confirmed that ISPP is not a 100% selection. As we see with what is going on with Pilot applicants right now, it is very possible to be an ISPP applicant and get turned down.
That’s a lot of BS considering how they chose the language inside the program authorization. Grated they probably are using the “well-qualified” candidate as their catch all. Still dumb considering how they worded the instruction, makes you feel like it’s just like the prorec process.

BDavis11

Contributor
That’s a lot of BS considering how they chose the language inside the program authorization. Grated they probably are using the “well-qualified” candidate as their catch all. Still dumb considering how they worded the instruction, makes you feel like it’s just like the prorec process.
Facts. They weren’t ready for what is transpiring right now so that’s the only way they wanted to handle

exNavyOffRec

This part of the PA is the situation that seems appropriate now in regards to aviation, unfortunately you can't give what you don't have.

1671588869654.png