• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Netflix recommendations?

Gatordev

pilot
Site Admin
Contributor
Sad to see Homeland coming to an end.

Good god, why? That show suffered from being bad from the beginning if you knew anything about how DoD worked. I mean even Stargate SG1 got more stuff right (and I admit, I was a fan of the show for entertainment value).

Finally finished Contagion this last week at work. Started it earlier, but we got called out. It's not perfect, but it's pretty impressive how much it follows what's happened currently, albeit without the 24 hour 25+% mortality.

Randy Daytona

Cold War Relic
pilot
Super Moderator
I mentioned it earlier but the 3rd season of the Norwegian drama "Occupied" recently came out. If you are looking for a good series to stream over a weekend it is highly recommended. No word yet if they will make a 4th season.

ABMD

Bullets don't fly without Supply
Good god, why? That show suffered from being bad from the beginning if you knew anything about how DoD worked. I mean even Stargate SG1 got more stuff right (and I admit, I was a fan of the show for entertainment value).

Finally finished Contagion this last week at work. Started it earlier, but we got called out. It's not perfect, but it's pretty impressive how much it follows what's happened currently, albeit without the 24 hour 25+% mortality.
You mean we don't have bipolar CIA agents being busted out of the psych ward by the DNI and sent to Afghanistan to hunt down terrorists?

Eeh, it's entertainment.

I tried watching House of Cards, but got bored with the 3rd season.

Brett327

None
Super Moderator
Contributor
If you're expecting documentary-like content from HBO/Showtime dramatic series, you're setting yourselves up for disappointment. I, for one, have enjoyed the use of the Pt. Mugu hangars and flightline in Homeland as a convenient proxy for Baghram in the story. I wonder what the SECDEF RFF looked like to get all those E-2Cs to Baghram. :)

ABMD

Bullets don't fly without Supply
Not Netflix, but I started watching the new season of Bosch on Amazon Prime.