• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Navy vs Ohio State

usmarinemike

Solidly part of the 42%.
pilot
Contributor
Did anybody see that coming?

...and who knew that a 2 point conversion attempt ran back was only worth 2 points?

BeerMe

Congrats OSU. Won by 4 points to a non-BSC team that weighs, on average, 50 pounds less. Enjoy USC and the rest of the season.

BTW, the spread was 23.

nittany03

Recovering NFO. Herder of Programmers.
pilot
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Yep, and not only are they a non-BSC team, they're a non-BCS team, too. Even worse!

DanMa1156

Is it baseball season yet?
pilot
Contributor
The sound of silence that filled the horse shoe was priceless.

Yes it was.

Anyway - Columbus treated us awesomely. Absolutely loved us. Got up on stage with a band and sung and played with them, as much free beer as anyone could want, women throwing themselves all over Mids... Columbus was every Mid's dream this weekend. OSU and their fans/students have won me over.

bucki4lyfe

Michigan Sucks
Yes it was.

Anyway - Columbus treated us awesomely. Absolutely loved us. Got up on stage with a band and sung and played with them, as much free beer as anyone could want, women throwing themselves all over Mids... Columbus was every Mid's dream this weekend. OSU and their fans/students have won me over.

Thank you Dan...glad to hear that. This Ensign and Ohio State graduate wanted an Ohio State victory, with NO ONE hurt from either team...after all, the Midshipmen are my future brothers- and sisters-in-arms. It was exciting, albeit unnerving.

I was unable to go to the game but had a few friends who did and they agreed with you. That probably was the best reception that ANY team has ever had in that stadium.

As for USC this Saturday? Eh, if the Buckeyes win...great...if not...they're still going to take a dump on Michigan again this year. Can't wait for 6 in a row.

spitfiremkxiv

Pepe's sandwich
Contributor
Congrats OSU. Won by 4 points to a non-BSC team that weighs, on average, 50 pounds less. Enjoy USC and the rest of the season.

BTW, the spread was 23.

Haha, I knew there would be someone who would talk shit after the loss, I guess you're that guy. I'm a Buckeye enjoyed watching the game with the Navy alum, it was different to be able to watch a game with opposing fans in a less contentious environment. We all appreciated the good game.

BTW, your team looks even better after OSU beats USC this Saturday.

bucki4lyfe

Michigan Sucks
Haha, I knew there would be someone who would talk shit after the loss, I guess you're that guy. I'm a Buckeye enjoyed watching the game with the Navy alum, it was different to be able to watch a game with opposing fans in a less contentious environment. We all appreciated the good game.

BTW, your team looks even better after OSU beats USC this Saturday.

Just about 48 hours until the Buckeyes unleash the fury. Hopefully history gets another Trojan loss :icon_tong