• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Navy vs Ohio State

nzachman

Yeah, well. The Dude abides.
Sweater Vest will not let a ND debacle happen.........period. The Buckeyes and The Senator have their shit together.

wingsB4rings

Four fans of freedom, all day long
None
Plus... we got their cute cheerleaders to come over to us several times... and they definitely were intentionally doing "moves" to show up their skirt and then hold it... and everytime they did, all the Mids able to see them would cheer wildly.

At any other school this is normal. Do this to usna's cheerleaders and stand by to have every savi and then some looking to run you clear out dodge.

DanMa1156

Is it baseball season yet?
pilot
Contributor
At any other school this is normal. Do this to usna's cheerleaders and stand by to have every savi and then some looking to run you clear out dodge.

Didn't know that's normal at other schools... We liked it though. :)

wingsB4rings

Four fans of freedom, all day long
None
Didn't know that's normal at other schools... We liked it though. :)

Any normal guy would. And yes, females showing off, guys vocally approving, and said females loving the ensuing attention is quite normal just about everywhere else. Common example: girls dancing on bar tops.

Not that I'd be complaining with what you saw...

DanMa1156

pilot
Contributor
Any normal guy would. And yes, females showing off, guys vocally approving, and said females loving the ensuing attention is quite normal just about everywhere else. Common example: girls dancing on bar tops.

Not that I'd be complaining with what you saw...

True true. Damnit, and I felt special for a little bit there. :D

Junkball

"I believe in ammunition"
pilot
Appalachian State was roiding out could have picked off a few teams ....but the only one they did

Hindsight is always in 20/20

All aside this should make you smile Junk I pulled it off the football thread

Back to Navy Football :yawn_125:

"BC's got better Christians!"
Caught that last year, where it just added to the spleen of ND going 3-9.

Remember Ram Vela launching himself over the blocker to sack Jimmah? I think the announcer described it as "like a cruise missile"... so should he go aviation after the academy, callsign TLAM?

samrawet

Banned
I agree

Mod Note: Samrawet is from India and makes a habit of joining multiple forums a day to implant useless posts. Warning for other forums to note.

BDCPCowboy

"BC's got better Christians!"
Caught that last year, where it just added to the spleen of ND going 3-9.

Remember Ram Vela launching himself over the blocker to sack Jimmah? I think the announcer described it as "like a cruise missile"... so should he go aviation after the academy, callsign TLAM?

:D Yeah I remember and yeah he probably should its rare in life you can find your niche so early ha ha.

On a serious note though GO NAVY. I love rooting for the underdogs.

DangerousDan

I could tell you but I would have to kill you
As an Ohio University grad I will gladly third that motion.

Go Bobcats!! :D

My roomate in Pensacola was from OU!

As for next year OSU lucky that Kiapo will be graduated because I believe that he could pick apart the OSU defense. When it comes to running it the kid is scary good.

As for Navy's Speed.... I would refer to the Navy Colorado State Bowl Game in the inaugural poinsettia bowl since CSU underestimated it then.

phrogpilot73

As for next year OSU lucky that Kiapo will be graduated because I believe that he could pick apart the OSU defense. When it comes to running it the kid is scary good.
Kaipo hasn't played that much this year. Navy's come from behind victories this year? All lead by Sophmore Ricky Dobbs. He is scary good...

DanMa1156

pilot
Contributor
Kaipo hasn't played that much this year. Navy's come from behind victories this year? All lead by Sophmore Ricky Dobbs. He is scary good...

Dobbs is the man. The Brigade loves watching him play.

Oh and he can pass too. So close to beating Notre Dame again with him in in the final minutes.

KCOTT

remember to pillage before you burn
pilot
Ohio State is going to bring all Navy fans back to earth. Kaipo would tear us up???? Yeah, okay.