• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Navy vs Ohio State

nzachman

Yeah, well. The Dude abides.
Yeah...its been announced for a while. I'm pissed though, I will be in OCS during the game. Hopefully my class will be on liberty by then.

a2b2c3

Mmmm Poundcake
pilot
Contributor
Well let's get an early win for the mid's out of the way then. Down with Ohio state!

DangerousDan

I could tell you but I would have to kill you
Yeah...its been announced for a while. I'm pissed though, I will be in OCS during the game. Hopefully my class will be on liberty by then.

I wanted to go with one of my friends who went there for the game. Unfortunately I will be playing in the sand instead.

wingsB4rings

Four fans of freedom, all day long
None
This is probably our toughest opponent since we played Phil Rivers/NC State early in the 2002 season. At any rate, GO NAVY!

SingDixieGoNavy

BeerMan
pilot
Dont give in to Ohio State grads. It is perfectly acceptable to call the school "Ohio State University" otherwise everyone starts adding a "the" in front of their school/name/dog/etc. Don't let them scare you into "the"

bucki4lyfe

Michigan Sucks
It's not a matter of "scaring" anyone into using it. It's on every letter of of the university, on every plaque, every sign, it's just the way it's been since 1870....Better learn to deal with it. : )

I actually got yelled at pretty badly for saying it when I was in our basic training for Air Force ROTC back in the day.

Gotta represent my alma mater!

DanMa1156

Is it baseball season yet?
pilot
Contributor
It's on every letter of of the university, on every plaque, every sign, it's just the way it's been since 1870....Better learn to deal with it. : )

Gotta represent my alma mater!

ferrisguy.jpg

Snooty?!
Snotty!
Snotty?!
Snooty!

(Ferris Bueller references have come in handy the past couple days!)

:)

hornsfan

happy to be here
pilot
I hate to be the naysayer, but NAAA is overreaching on this one. Navy cant be competitive with a program like Ohio State. This game isnt really going to be fun for anyone. In the end its probably about money.

nzachman

Yeah, well. The Dude abides.
Oh come on; while I want to say OSU will whoop up on Navy, I'm in a bit of conundrum because of ties to both. I'm gonna give Navy some credit, they will show OSU a look it hasn't seen in a while and give our D some fits. Definitely won't be a blowout.