• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Navy vs. Air Force

Status
Not open for further replies.

KState_Poke22

Again, that was my first time on the site, I had no idea. Also, I've said his before too, I'm pretty sure a message board and the military are a little different...

Flash

SEVAL/ECMO
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Again, that was my first time on the site, I had no idea. Also, I've said his before too, I'm pretty sure a message board and the military are a little different...

Good, lesson learned. Good luck searching and best of luck for your future plans.

HAL Pilot

None
Contributor
KState_Poke22 - you've received your answer. Take some time to look at what is on the site, read the stickies, use the search function. After you've taken the time to try and help yourself, then come back and ask specific questions.

If you aren't willing to show a little initiative and help yourself, we aren't going to take our time to help you.

If you don't like it - don't come back. We're willing to help anyone makes an effort and shows a little respect. But we don't tolerate those that expect it all to be handed to them for the asking. Neither will the Navy in general or Naval Aviation specifically.

This thread is closed.

Gatordev

pilot
Site Admin
Contributor
I'm trying to look at it in the perspective that I don't want the level of difficulty to influence my decision too much. If flying for the Navy is what I decide I want to do rather than the Air Force, I don't want to join the Air Force just because its easier.

I know that, it wasn't a dig on you. Just poking fun at the shoes.

Like HAL said, open a new thread w/ specifics not answered in the other threads and we'll all move on.

Status
Not open for further replies.