• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Navy vs AF

Status
Not open for further replies.

airpirate25

Grape Ape...Grape Ape
SteveG75: Thanks for the gouge...guess there is method behind the madness. I guess my point was that shining your boots every now and then probably wouldn't cause you to spontaneously combust :)

helmet91

contemplating applying again...
DocT said:
http://www.af.mil/uniform/

Say what you want about the AF, but these new utilities are AWESOME!

P.S. I'm totally f#$%ing joking.

you mean the new uniforms that are no longer is use? they discontinued the use of these because everyone hated them. looks like the Navy can now fill in the gap of ridiculous looking cammies...

DocT

Dean of Students
pilot
Does the entire navy use the Marpat? Or is that just navy personnel attached to the FMF?

helmet91

contemplating applying again...
thankfully, from i have heard the new cammies are only being worn by TFU selected commands. hopefully this program will die the same death as the illfated AF blue fatigues...

stEAGLE

i dont know about all this AF vs. Navy crap, but i do know this, the AF has way cooler aircraft ;)

SteveG75

Retired and starting that second career
None
bch said:
/standing by for the flaming

Speaking of AF planes and flaming, how about an F-111 dump-n-burn:
F-111C-22%20SSP.jpg

F-111C-9%20SSP.jpg

Flash

SEVAL/ECMO
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Isn't that a RAAF (Royal Austrailian Air Force) aircraft? That is an Air Force I would not mind being in............... :icon_smil

SteveG75

Retired and starting that second career
None
Flash said:
Isn't that a RAAF (Royal Austrailian Air Force) aircraft? That is an Air Force I would not mind being in............... :icon_smil

Yeah, they are the only guys flying them now but I had three 111 guys in my RAG class when I transitioned. Hell, anything would be better than working in the five sided puzzle palace. :icon_smil

I actually may be able to get down to DC in January (have to go to Norfolk to do an experiment with C2F but we should get the weekend off). Maybe I'll let you buy me a beer Flash (for all that great MC training we gave you). :icon_wink

Status
Not open for further replies.