• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Navy Pilot/ NFO "Rolling" Boards MAR/APR 2013

dschorr

OCS 20JUL2014
SWO is a cool job (spoken as a prior enlisted surface guy) but aviation has the life...
Not going to try to deny that. Honestly, part of it is that I thought SNA was a pipe dream with a 5 on the PFAR. My recruiter is convinced my major (chemistry) and my 60 OAR made up for that fact.

John Gil

Does anyone have any insight in how long it takes to get an OCS date after results? My medical has been done and submitted the last if my signatures Monday for the paperwork after selection.

Mr Spenz

"Your brief saved your flight' - every IP
pilot
no idea waiting on my tattoo screening to be signed off so my package can get sent.

Mr Spenz

pilot
Not going to try to deny that. Honestly, part of it is that I thought SNA was a pipe dream with a 5 on the PFAR. My recruiter is convinced my major (chemistry) and my 60 OAR made up for that fact.
i havent seen anyone not selected at least on this website. Hope my 61 OAR, 7 PFAR and my major (Animal Science/Pre Vet) helps me.

Vandyman

Congrats!

Do you know what day you were selected? You said you OR mentioned another board this week, anymore word on this?

Not really sure when I was selected or which board it was either. I think it may have just taken a couple of days to "trickle down" through the vine. But i'm pretty sure (from my ORs word and what he hears) that there will be another board before the June 18th Board. I'll let you know if i hear anything else though as i have another friend putting in his packet soon

Mr Spenz

pilot
Not really sure when I was selected or which board it was either. I think it may have just taken a couple of days to "trickle down" through the vine. But i'm pretty sure (from my ORs word and what he hears) that there will be another board before the June 18th Board. I'll let you know if i hear anything else though as i have another friend putting in his packet soon
I thought the board was in July but applications had to be in by June 18th.

Vandyman

I thought the board was in July but applications had to be in by June 18th.

That maybe it honestly. I'm posting off a date that my OR has circled in his office for SNA stuff. So it very possibly could be for the due date of packets... Not sure though.

Mr Spenz

pilot
That maybe it honestly. I'm posting off a date that my OR has circled in his office for SNA stuff. So it very possibly could be for the due date of packets... Not sure though.
Ok cause I'm and trying to get my tattoo screening back so I can submit my entire package. How long does it take to get your package pro boarded?

mspillar

Ok cause I'm and trying to get my tattoo screening back so I can submit my entire package. How long does it take to get your package pro boarded?

I think this thread would really benefit if you considered your tone when you post. Granted this is all typed and much is lost in translation but you seem to come off a bit more sharply then is really needed--I suspect it makes people hesitant to provide any information they do come across.

That is just my perception, it's a lesson that I'm still working on myself.