• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Navy Pilot/ NFO "Rolling" Boards MAR/APR 2013

John Gil

Is there anyone else out there who is awaiting their PQ Letter from MEPS? I have been told that mine has yet to come in, and I am wondering if it is something I need to be worried about, or that it is normal. Thanks in advance!
Takes a few weeks after your physical because they need to get all the blood work back.

John Gil

Have y'all received your Final select letters yet? How long do they take to come in?
I have not. I already have my medical and submitted the last of my clearance stuff yesterday. My OR said I'm. Just waiting to get an OCS date now.

Z0gsxr

Pro-Rec'd for SNA!!!

For those curious my package went in on the 23rd of April.

Wow!! Way to go! What a great time to have slipped in!

Mine was originally pro boarded at the end of March, but was bounced back April 22nd, and was pro boarded again May 1st.

My OR did mention that he is confident another board will be held before July.

So...? Who is still waiting at this point?

BleedGreen

pilot
I talked to my recruiter this afternoon and he said he didn't know of another board happening today but he was also confident another will be held before July.

John Gil

Same here. I need to get in soon, I turn 27 at the end of October.
Ahhhh you're not a prior. I'm 29 in September, would have had my packet in 2 years ago but a recruiter refused to put one in for me because he said I'd '' never get in with all my tattoos''. I hope to see him in the fleet one day. Hopefully we both get the next ocs date.

exNavyOffRec

Ahhhh you're not a prior. I'm 29 in September, would have had my packet in 2 years ago but a recruiter refused to put one in for me because he said I'd '' never get in with all my tattoos''. I hope to see him in the fleet one day. Hopefully we both get the next ocs date.

Just so you know, it may have been the policy of the recruiters OPS or CO not to approve tattoo waivers, I had one that if it was questionable for size the answer was "no".

exNavyOffRec

I was Pro-Red'd for SNA/NFO. Do you have a choice on what you pick or do they decide based what you had in the packet?

You are supposed to put them in the order you want, if you want to change the order you can ask, but that does not mean they will say "OK", the earlier you write the letter the better off you are.