• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Navy - ND

scoober78

(HCDAW)
pilot
Contributor
It's because those of you who didn't go don't quite understand some of the stuff we find funny, gloat over or talk about continuously. You never will... Its been said that being a USNA Grad is like being in on the world's largest inside joke. If didn't go, you wont get it.

Thank you for completely missing my point....:D I understand why there are inside jokes/comradery/funny moments to talk over....

My point was why does every converation we have here have to devolve into talking about the Academy...;)

Grant

Yeah, ND sucks this year, and has been way overrated for quite some time. I've never denied that.

MasterBates

Thank you for completely missing my point....:D I understand why there are inside jokes/comradery/funny moments to talk over....

My point was why does every converation we have here have to devolve into talking about the Academy...;)

Because the Manatee is the other lowest common denominator that thread devolve to.

DanMa1156

Is it baseball season yet?
pilot
Contributor
What, so now there is a limit on the number of threads someone is allowed to post within?

I was rooting for Navy, I wanted them to win. But come on... it SHOULD have been a blowout. ND really SUCKS this year.

We've beaten this point. Navy plays easier teams. Sure, Pitt and Wake were legit teams, but come on, Northern Illinois, Delaware (which was a loss???!), Duke? Temple? Rutgers wasn't good when we scheduled them years ago... I mean, the point is ND plays football powerhouses, we play a few legit teams and the rest are your run of the mill teams.

This is a huge win. We even got Monday off!!!!

FlybyWired06

I'm not impressed. It took them until 3OT to defeat the Irish. Navy should have soundly spanked ND in regulation.

Grant, you are being quite the source of aggrivation here, but I digress. Navy did exactly what was expected of them. Their offense was prolific and their defense was forgiving. No, Navy did not have a team capable of soundly spanking ND. USC does, Michigan does, PSU does, and Georgia Tech does. All teams that beat ND by 21+ points. You think Navy is on their level yet? While a great fan, I would have to doubt it. On another note, TCU would have probably lost...

How's that for hating?

No more posts from this guy on this subject...

Wingnut172N

Tumbleweed
pilot
Navy beats Notre Dame!!!!

Hey All,

I'm sure this is old news by now, but yesterday NAVY BEAT NOTRE DAME for the first time since 1963 in triple overtime! There were some awesome plays, I wish I had video for y`all!

GO NAVY!

VFA-203 Forever

So You Like To Put fishsticks in your mouth?
Didn't get to see the start of the game, But did NBC show the flyby of the four Hobo's (VFA-94) over the stadium (Or for anyone in attendance, How was it)? Found out from a guy I know in the Shrikes on Friday they were doing it (He was one of the four) but didn't get a chance to see if they actually showed it or not on TV.

Definitely a sweet,sweet victory. What a year it'll be if we can beat Army in a few weeks. AF,ND AND Army all in one year doesn't happen often ;)