• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Navy - ND

Grant

I'm not impressed. It took them until 3OT to defeat the Irish. Navy should have soundly spanked ND in regulation.

insanebikerboy

Internet killed the television star
pilot
None
Contributor
I'm not impressed. It took them until 3OT to defeat the Irish. Navy should have soundly spanked ND in regulation.

Like to hate in multiple threads? If you don't like the win, who gives a sh!t? Let us enjoy our win, you don't see us hating on TCU.

xj220

Will fly for food.
pilot
Contributor
Who cares if another team could have beat ND in regulation. This is about Navy finally breaking the 43 year losing streak, a feat that some people thought would never come. If you don't understand then fine, your loss.

scoober78

(HCDAW)
pilot
Contributor
I don't know if I would call it the game changing moment of the year though. I'd have to call the A State blocked kick to stave off Michigan both more critical to the game and a bigger "college sports moment".

No guile though Mids....great one.

MrSaturn

Contributor
David did not beat Goliath last night.

Correct, but little Reggie sure did.

df33bfc6-1e87-4871-a68c-498dded91177.jpg

I wish i had the picture of him standing at the coin toss. The size difference between him and the Notre Dame players looks like it would be the start of a bad SNL skit.

insanebikerboy

Internet killed the television star
pilot
None
Contributor
I think this is just for the week. The Performance of the year is voted on after the season.

TheBubba

I Can Has Leadership!
None
I just want to know why half of our conversations turn into "I went to the Academy and you didn't"...or conversely "What an idiot, you went to the Academy" b$%^h sessions.:D

It's because those of you who didn't go don't quite understand some of the stuff we find funny, gloat over or talk about continuously. You never will... Its been said that being a USNA Grad is like being in on the world's largest inside joke. If didn't go, you wont get it.

Grant

Who cares if another team could have beat ND in regulation. This is about Navy finally breaking the 43 year losing streak, a feat that some people thought would never come. If you don't understand then fine, your loss.

You're confusing the significance of the outcome with the actual quality of play on the field. They're 2 entirely different things. The actual on-field performance was sub-par.

And I'm a ND fan, but realistic... and I admit that Navy SHOULD have killed the Irish, without the need for overtime. The fact it went to overtime shows that Navy's team played a poor game.

Grant

Like to hate in multiple threads? If you don't like the win, who gives a sh!t? Let us enjoy our win, you don't see us hating on TCU.

What, so now there is a limit on the number of threads someone is allowed to post within?

I was rooting for Navy, I wanted them to win. But come on... it SHOULD have been a blowout. ND really SUCKS this year.

TheBubba

I Can Has Leadership!
None
Kiss it. Stop hating. You lost. Live with it.

And if you're saying Navy played a poor game, what does that say about your 1-8 Irish? Took'em 3OT's to get beat be a bad team?