• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

NAVY/army Game

DanMa1156

Is it baseball season yet?
pilot
Contributor
Totally agree. CBS always shows the submariners lame CGI spirit spot. Anyone know if they played the one we made in Meridian at the game? It wasn't on TV.

What'd it look like? I'm not sure, I mean, I remember thinking that the actual Army produced alot more spirit spots than our fleet did. Nonetheless, I felt like alot of them were more like "join the Army not the navy" recruiting ads almost: one specifically comes to mind where an Army brigade out in Germany was shown running, and they showed a sailor sleeping, and it ended with some Colonel going "Any soldier in XYZ Army Brigade in ABC, Germany does more in a morning than a sailor does in a whole day" or something like that. Army's seriously lacked any humor overall, even the West Pointers' ones themselves.

MrSaturn

Contributor
Rep for whoever finds a screen shot of that!

I had to do it the low tech way and the pic sucks but here it is.

photo1dx4.jpg

6369r11510a010copyfz1.jpg

Enjoy :)

Kycntryboy

pilot
Also don't forget that the service academies drug test. Other Division I programs let their players inject Testosterone into their butt. It kinda gives them an edge.

I think this is a joke, if not, what the hell are you talking about College football isn't run like The Program.