• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

NEWS Navy Advanced Multi Engine Trainer Replacement

FLGUY

“Technique only”
pilot
Contributor
Yeah, I know, we had the same thing in the HTs. But Chuck's question was relating to the CFRs vs Navy for the King Air. My point is that the CFRs for single-pilot mean some different things (as well as some of the same things) than the Navy. That's all I was saying.

One example is I can't log a practice approach unless I'm actual under single-pilot FARs. I'd have to dig into 3710 to see what the fine print says, but practically speaking, EVERYONE logs simulated practice approaches while single-piloted in the Navy.
Ah, gotcha.

Skywalker

Student Naval Aviator
Ground school instructor said but did not stand on word that they’ll dump ten on one of the squadrons and work the rest of them in, like a reverse of them phasing out the TC-12.

TF7325

pilot
Contributor
Ground school instructor said but did not stand on word that they’ll dump ten on one of the squadrons and work the rest of them in, like a reverse of them phasing out the TC-12.
My guess is that 31 will get them first.

Skywalker

Student Naval Aviator
мешки РёР· РїРѕРґ сахара РєСѓР
An .ru domain? Cyrillic in the profile badge? Are we not worth the effort anymore?

Attachments

• north_atlantic_fella_organization__764966.png
    north_atlantic_fella_organization__764966.png
    59.1 KB · Views: 6
Last edited by a moderator:

sevenhelmet

Low calorie attack from the Heartland
pilot
An .ru domain? Cyrillic in the profile badge? Are we not worth the effort anymore?

Recruiting must be getting tough over there- a meat grinder will have that effect as the "true believers" get attrited.

I'm surprised that one got through the site's spam filters, honestly.