• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

NAVAIR Reserve Program (NRP) and DCO opportunities: AEDO & AMDO

eeedoubleyou

I have a MS SystemsE, so I probably should've added EDO. In other news, looks like the AEDO board convenes in T minus two days. Good luck to us and I hope there are some spots that we can fill!

Jp222

So I checked out the MPTE portal. I saw an at board list for AMDO but none for AEDO. There are also "at board" lists for other designators that met after AEDO. I do believe AMDO and AEDO met at the same time. What gives?

LT Rich Santos

Officer in Charge, TAOC Orlando, NTAG Jacksonville
So I checked out the MPTE portal. I saw an at board list for AMDO but none for AEDO. There are also "at board" lists for other designators that met after AEDO. I do believe AMDO and AEDO met at the same time. What gives?
Just out of curiosity how were able to view the MPTE portal?

LT Rich Santos

Officer in Charge, TAOC Orlando, NTAG Jacksonville
Acknowledged. With it being CAC enabled that does come with the responsibility for discretion with those folks that do not have access.
Yeah, I've seen how that movie ends. I would suggest keeping comms directly between applicants and recruiters.