• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

N.A. landings at USAF bases (hopelessly threadjacked x3..and counting)

skim

Teaching MIDN how to drift a BB
None
Contributor
Last night.

Back to the movies, just got done watching Predator. Amazing.

haubby

None
Contributor
Predator is one of those movies that if its on tv, I have to watch it.

Best quote of the movie:
"Bunch of slack-jawed faggots around here. This stuff will make you a god damned sexual Tyrannosaurus, just like me. "

skim

None
Contributor
Whenever I get a cut or a scrape and someone points it out, Im just gonna say "I ain't got time to bleed!"

cosmania

Gitty Up!
pilot
Isn't Predator really now the "Double Governor" slash-em flick? I mean, which film can boast two Governors?

Also, where is the "add reputation" for an entire thread, because this one needs it.

Tex_Hill

Airborne All the Way!!!
Possibly the best thread ever.

No, the Skeeterman thread was the best thread ever. This one is running a strong second however.

Speaking of Skeeterman, I wonder if he's still spouting his b.s. around our wonderful internets? :D

skim

None
Contributor
what governors (besides arny) were in that movie?

I haven't seen the unedited movie since I was a little kid (saw it in the theater). I have seen it on TV alot. Its amazing what you never got when you see a movie when your innocent, such as all the bad "P" jokes told by the guy wearing BCG's. Funny stuff.

P.S. we need another skeeterman or flathatter just to make things more interesting....

Lawman

None
what governors (besides arny) were in that movie?

I haven't seen the unedited movie since I was a little kid (saw it in the theater). I have seen it on TV alot. Its amazing what you never got when you see a movie when your innocent, such as all the bad "P" jokes told by the guy wearing BCG's. Funny stuff.

P.S. we need another skeeterman or flathatter just to make things more interesting....

Its more the point that he made with Predetor being the movie that stared two future governors when they were both in the same movie again later in Running Man.

skim

None
Contributor
Yeah, I didn't know that both were in Running Man. My last post I was talking about predator.

statesman

Shut up woman... get on my horse.
pilot
No, the Skeeterman thread was the best thread ever. This one is running a strong second however.

Speaking of Skeeterman, I wonder if he's still spouting his b.s. around our wonderful internets? :D

Agreed, Skeeterman was a great thread.

And on the subject of Predator, even though AVP was a massive $h17 bomb, the new one looks pretty good.