• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

N.A. landings at USAF bases (hopelessly threadjacked x3..and counting)

AJB37

So I was on itunes looking for music when I went to the movie section just to take a look, and what do I see in the top movies section...

#7 Zoolander followed by #8 The Princess Bride.... I think this settles any debate... check and mate:D

phrogpilot73

So I was on itunes looking for music when I went to the movie section just to take a look, and what do I see in the top movies section...

#7 Zoolander followed by #8 The Princess Bride.... I think this settles any debate... check and mate:D
Top movies with regards to popularity with the pre-pubescent iTunes crowd hardly settles any debate. Zoolander is not a timeless classic. Period.

phrogdriver

More humble than you would understand
pilot
Super Moderator
No I don't think she'd throw herself at me... I'm a college student who makes $0.25 over minimum wage and her dad has more money than I can count on my fingers... doesn't mean she is attractive... I also didn't say I'd turn her down... everybody has to have a slump breaker... plus I've had worse...:(

C'mon. She may not be starlet quality, but she is attractive. Hardly a slump breaker.

haubby

None
Contributor
I'd take her out to a nice seafood dinner. Might even introduce her to the parents.

raptor10

Philosoraptor
Contributor
More great movies:

Super Troopers
Beer Fest
Trainspotting
The Professional
Blade Runner
Blazing Saddles

and now, the Princess Diaries...

I thought Zoolander was good; but thats possibly only because Milla Jovovich was in it...

haubby

None
Contributor
So prinecess diaries is that good eh? I suppose I'll check it out. I saw a great movie last night....Everything is Illuminated.... I recommend it.

AJB37

Top movies with regards to popularity with the pre-pubescent iTunes crowd hardly settles any debate. Zoolander is not a timeless classic. Period.

You're right Zoolander is not a timeless classic... but I did find it really funny that two of the movies being debated happened to be on itunes top ten list.

raptor10

Philosoraptor
Contributor
I'm gonna go ahead and assume that you're confusing Princess Diaries for Princess Bride...

Wow... wow, I don't know how I mixed up this:

_38266609_princess300.jpg

With this:

1906_ab.jpg