• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

N.A. landings at USAF bases (hopelessly threadjacked x3..and counting)

AJB37

Yeah this is a fairy... but this is the closest I could find for some man princess...

hairyfairy.jpg

pennst8

Next guy to ask about thumbdrives gets shot.
Contributor
No way this is the best thread ever. I stand by choker whites and dining outs as better than this... and I know other people will pull out some other great ones.

Worst thread ever? Chuck Norris. BEAT. TO. DEATH.

This might be the longest thread ever... since its not going to die out anytime soon.

skim

Teaching MIDN how to drift a BB
None
Contributor
No way this is the best thread ever. I stand by choker whites and dining outs as better than this...
That one was funny, but more of a rant by some lady (OCS stands for OUTTA CONTROL SEX!!). This one seems to be more fun. Since we are in a threadjack thread, Barry Manilow is singing on dancing with the stars, and my wife has it on. I need a beer...

phrogpilot73

No way this is the best thread ever. I stand by choker whites and dining outs as better than this... and I know other people will pull out some other great ones.
I'm with you on the choker whites/dining outs thread... I'm going to have to go read it again to entertain myself this morning...

skim

Teaching MIDN how to drift a BB
None
Contributor
Speaking of old singers, RIP Robert Goulet...
Manilow can sing, but his politics are whack

AJB37

You always have to watch out for Robert Goulet... even more so for zombie Goulet....

I think this joke may be in poor taste....:eek: