• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

My Latest Purchase (or just pictures of your current guns)

A4sForever

BTDT OLD GUY
pilot
Contributor
New purchase(s)??

A couple of GSG's in pistol and carbine configurations ... in spite of the pro's and con's on various websites ... I jumped in and I like 'em for what they are ... so far they work 4.0 and are fun .22 plinkers.

GSG5Rgt.jpg

scoolbubba

Brett327 gargles ballsacks
pilot
Contributor
New Toy

The new she devil gave me permissions to get something i've really been lusting after...

Glock 22...From the sharpshooter in CC...me likey already.

In other news...I was going to buy the same gun from Dury's in San Antonio, and they wouldn't accept my orders. Anyone had the same problem? They were from Vance to CC, so they didn't come from BUPERS, and the guys were saying since they didn't say PCS, they weren't PCS and they couldn't sell me the weapon...I argued until I was blue in the face that NAS CC was in fact a permanent duty station just like it said on the orders (I had just driven 150 miles to save 100 bucks) to no avail. Anyone else had a similar problem? I stopped by the sharpshooter on a whim to see what those guys would say and they had no beef with selling me the same weapon. Could have saved myself some time by staying local I guess....

sorry for the shittiness of the photo, I'm PCS'ing tomorrow and didn't feel like finding my digital camera so i just used my Isight and held my laptop over my new possession.

Attachments

• Photo 152.jpg
    Photo 152.jpg
    68.7 KB · Views: 105

jt71582

How do you fly a Clipper?
pilot
Contributor
Nice man. Glad she loosened up the reigns a bit.

Let me know when you come through, we might be in Nawlins.

gaijin6423

Ask me about ninjas!
At least you didn't have to provide both a letter from Daddy (CO), a letter from PMO, a paper 'pistol permit' (only sold at the county sheriff's office/courthouse), and a copy of your orders to buy it. That pain is reserved for any military member who wants to buy a handgun here in NC and doesn't have a state-issued ID card. Of course, if you take the CCW class and get your permit, you don't have to go through that ass pain.

scoolbubba

Brett327 gargles ballsacks
pilot
Contributor
I almost went the route of getting a state issued ID card for the state of texas yesterday just so I could buy this gun... After standing in line and finding out that my mil ID, FL DL, SS card and a college photo ID were not good enough to prove my identity (the clerk wanted to see my birth certificate too, because that's something you carry around all the time?) I decided to say screw it, cut my losses and take my business elsewhere.

gaijin6423

Ask me about ninjas!
That's just plain stupid.

The main reason why I opted to get my NC CCW permit--other than taking the class and getting instruction in the local laws--was to avoid the retarded pistol permit background check system they use here. Granted, it's more user friendly than several other places, but it's a pain in the ass to jump through the hoops. Buying a long gun's a lot easier, though, as evidenced by my M1A purchase last week: "Hey, Rick. I want that M1A on the wall. Hold it for me while I go get a copy of my orders? Thanks, I'll be back in 20 minutes." 30 minutes (and a few $$$) later, I was driving home with my new rifle.

Moc1Sig

pilot
Contributor
first gov. check might be contributing to something similar, friend just got a .40 XDM, pretty snazzy and I shot a friends new glock 45, but I might weight towards a 9, because once I hit the range pulling the trigger is fun and buying 45 rounds is not soo much. Enjoy, buy a R6 and go fast close to the ground for some single seat target practice, but nothing illegal of course…

Redux

Refund time!

OK, I lied, got the Garand 2 months ago BUT I did get the 67 vintage Model 70 as soon as the Peoples Republic of Maryland refund hit. I somehow think Gov O'Mouthy is happy I returned some back to the state in taxes. :)

Attachments

• Picture 1090.jpg
    Picture 1090.jpg
    420.5 KB · Views: 77
  • Picture 1091.jpg
    Picture 1091.jpg
    481.2 KB · Views: 58
  • Picture 299.jpg
    Picture 299.jpg
    433.5 KB · Views: 57