• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

My Latest Purchase (or just pictures of your current guns)

Gatordev

pilot
Site Admin
Contributor
Because a Pakistani spammer knows someone will bite off on it and potentially drive his post count up if he engages in said poster(s).

nittany03

Recovering NFO. Herder of Programmers.
pilot
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Because a Pakistani spammer knows someone will bite off on it and potentially drive his post count up if he engages in said poster(s).
Buh-bye . . . I hear Lahore is nice this time of year.

nittany03

Recovering NFO. Herder of Programmers.
pilot
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Just had this delivered on Tuesday. It was too funny to pass up, but truth be told it will probably always be an unfinished orphan lower.

View attachment 32502View attachment 32503
I occasionally chuckle at some of the meme lowers. But I can't help but think that if, God forbid, one ever had to use a firearm in self defense, the anti-gun crowd would make absolute hay over owning one. Or if one's gun ownership ever became a matter of concern for some other reason. It'd be all "ZOMG this PErsON'S A psyChoPatH TheY JOke abOut KiLLiNg peoPLe ZOMG!"

I want to say there was a cop who got in hot water for swapping out the dustcover on his duty AR for something nonstandard, but I can't remember if he'd also done something else wrong, or put something legitimately scummy on it or something, and I don't feel like looking it up.

wink

War Hoover NFO.
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
I want to say there was a cop who got in hot water for swapping out the dustcover on his duty AR for something nonstandard, but I can't remember if he'd also done something else wrong, or put something legitimately scummy on it or something, and I don't feel like looking it up.
Charged with some degree of murder. Found not quilty. Lost his LE certification. Law suit on going.

GroundPounder

I occasionally chuckle at some of the meme lowers. But I can't help but think that if, God forbid, one ever had to use a firearm in self defense, the anti-gun crowd would make absolute hay over owning one. Or if one's gun ownership ever became a matter of concern for some other reason. It'd be all "ZOMG this PErsON'S A psyChoPatH TheY JOke abOut KiLLiNg peoPLe ZOMG!"

I would never put anything on my work guns that would give one another topic to bring up in criminal or civil litigation, that is for sure. We actually have policy that prohibits it.

Jim123

DD-214 in hand and I'm gonna party like it's 1998
pilot
"Kalishnikov USA"

Don't think 1980s me saw that one coming.

Not in the real world, maybe in the fantasy world I guess.

amerika-poster.jpg