• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

My Latest Purchase (or just pictures of your current guns)

Hair Warrior

Contributor
Impulse purchase: just bought a Sig M17 and OLIGHT Baldr Pro 1350 to go with it. My Safariland ALS holster already fits it, so that's neat. Next stop on this train is a threaded barrel and suppressor. Going with Sig for the factory barrel, but any 9mm suppressor recommendations are welcome.

ChuckMK23

FERS and TSP contributor!
pilot

Griz882

Frightening children with the Griz-O-Copter!
pilot
Contributor
LAPD "latest purchase"

I wonder if "Buy it before they defund the police!" was part of the sales pitch?

RobLyman

- hawk Pilot
pilot
None
Well, it hasn't arrived yet, but I ordered the 22 version of this. I am kind of excited about plinking in my backyard with it. With a heavy grain lead pellet I should be able to keep it sub-sonic and avoid the crack sound.
Anyone else plinking with a higher end air rifle?

Rocketman

Rockets Up
Contributor
I need another lever gun like I need a hole in the head but I just ordered one. It's not here yet but it's a stainless Rossi R92 in .357 with a 16" barrel. It's a handy little thing and super fun to shoot. It makes a great politically correct self-defense weapon. I have an identical blued R92 and another in .44 mag. I hope to get a deer this fall with one of my lever actions. My favorites are my pre-safety JM Marlins. I have several of those. They have side eject actions which makes it easy to mount a red dot or scope. Good for my old eyes. Here's a stock pic of what I have on the way.31985

Last edited:

wink

War Hoover NFO.
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
I need another lever gun like I need a hole in the head but I just ordered one. It's not here yet but it's a stainless Rossi R92 in .357 with a 16" barrel. It's a handy little thing and super fun to shoot. It makes a great politically correct self-defense weapon. I have an identical blued R92 and another in .44 mag. I hope to get a deer this fall with one of my lever actions. My favorites are my pre-safety JM Marlins. I have several of those. They have side eject actions which makes it easy to mount a red dot or scope. Good for my old eyes. Here's a stock pic of what I have on the way.View attachment 31985
Love lever guns. Have a Marlin in 30.30 and a Winchester 9422. Would love one in a handgun round like yours. Have both 357 and 44 mag revolvers in the gun room.

Rocketman

Rockets Up
Contributor
At 100 yards a .357 out of a 16" barrel hits almost as hard as a 20" 30-30. I bought a stainless Smith 686 no dash revolver to go along with mine. Eight rounds of .357 goodness out of a carbine that weight 5.7 pounds.

wink

War Hoover NFO.
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
At 100 yards a .357 out of a 16" barrel hits almost as hard as a 20" 30-30. I bought a stainless Smith 686 no dash revolver to go along with mine. Eight rounds of .357 goodness out of a carbine that weight 5.7 pounds.
My .357 is a steel 681. Love that gun. Buttery smooth. So I guess I need a stainless lever gun like yours to make a steel set of them.

Griz882

Frightening children with the Griz-O-Copter!
pilot
Contributor
I need another lever gun like I need a hole in the head but I just ordered one. It's not here yet but it's a stainless Rossi R92 in .357 with a 16" barrel. It's a handy little thing and super fun to shoot. It makes a great politically correct self-defense weapon. I have an identical blued R92 and another in .44 mag. I hope to get a deer this fall with one of my lever actions. My favorites are my pre-safety JM Marlins. I have several of those. They have side eject actions which makes it easy to mount a red dot or scope. Good for my old eyes. Here's a stock pic of what I have on the way.View attachment 31985
You need the big loop lever like Lucas McCain!