• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

MREs for me

Austin-Powers

Powers By Name, Powers By Reputation
nice ass, lower right. That is all, this thread is hilarious

YUjACfF.gif

Austin-Powers

The thought of eating an MRE when I have the choice to eat something else baffles me. Just buy a can of chef boyardee. It's way cheaper and probably tastes slightly less shitty.
The chef boyardee ravioli is still fresh for me, that's my guilty pleasure

Austin-Powers

Beef paste of dubious origin surrounded by waterlogged pasta is your guilty pleasure?

Of that dubious origin, at least it's less sketchy and actually better than an MRE :). Naval Aviators liking MREs: HAS SCIENCE GONE TOO FAR?

webmaster

The Grass is Greener!
pilot
Site Admin
Contributor
SPAM is most excellent...imho...:D
Even living in Hawaii, where it was part of the local cuisine I think I can safely say that I avoid SPAM along with cocktail wieners as part of my dietary considerations. I think you and chuck need to broaden your culinary palate! SMH...

Pags

N/A
pilot
Even living in Hawaii, where it was part of the local cuisine I think I can safely say that I avoid SPAM along with cocktail wieners as part of my dietary considerations. I think you and chuck need to broaden your culinary palate! SMH...
Or at least be mindful of your sodium intake. :)