• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Money spent during OCS

Morgan81

It's not my lawn. It's OUR lawn.
pilot
Contributor
Just have to be creative.
You can't expect an answer and ruin all the fun now, do you?

Tom

pilot
Contributor
With what everybody is saying about buying extra unused items for inspection, where do you put the stuff you DO use? Do you just stuff it all under the bed and hope for the best?
This is what drawers are for.

xmid

pilot
Contributor
With what everybody is saying about buying extra unused items for inspection, where do you put the stuff you DO use? Do you just stuff it all under the bed and hope for the best?

There ARE class DI's that read this and other forums... You don't want them to know where your stuff "dissappears" to do you?

Cams1215

so there have been a number of people saying, "dont use your initial gear issue. save it for RLP." my question is, what do you end up using from the initial issue? I get not using the toiletries because you can bring some of your own stuff, and saving what is in the kit they issue. I get buying extra belts, belt buckles, etc. What I'm not following is the uniform? Can you buy extra khaki uniforms? Do you wear the other uniforms (aside from liberty)?

Or is this a, you'll find out when you get there, we dont want to spoil the surprise, type of thing?;)

Tom

pilot
Contributor
You can buy whatever uniform items you want. You need three khaki uniforms for inspection so I only wore one of the four I bought during OCS. Find some candios the second week and they should be able to tell you what to do.