• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

McCain Declines Secret Service, Dares Assassins To Try Something

A4sForever

BTDT OLD GUY
pilot
Contributor
" new security system out of wire and sharpened sticks" thats when I cracked up

W/ McCain being a Vietnam vet .... it would have been even "funnier" (or at least more "period") if it had said "barbed/concertina wire and punji pits/sticks... " (take your pick) .... but, of course, the clever guys who put this piece together are clueless. :)

A4sForever

BTDT OLD GUY
pilot
Contributor
... A-4 + modernized powerplants + whiz-bang avionics = Poor man's F-16
An A4 - modernized powerplants - whiz-bang avionics = used to beat up on the "rich man's" F-16's @ Red Flag, Fallon, Nellis, Tyndal, Williams, & Luke all day long.

At least that's what they told us ... :D

"ATOLL .... closing to guns ... tracking .... Guns KILL ... "

While I realize that's not the "total" picture ... I'm just sayin' ...

brownshoe

Contributor
An A4 - modernized powerplants - whiz-bang avionics = used to beat up on the "rich man's" F-16's @ Red Flag, Fallon, Nellis, Tyndal, Williams, & Luke all day long.

At least that's what they told us ... :D

"ATOLL .... closing to guns ... tracking .... Guns KILL ... "

Yes they did! Like I said, count me in.:)

Steve

Junkball

"I believe in ammunition"
pilot
Well the scooter aggressor pilots wasted Tom Cruise in Top Gun, killed Goose, and...
F-14 = GREATEST A2A FIGHTER OF ALL TIME (errr riiiiight)

A-4 > F-14

=

A-4 GREATEST A/C IN HISTORY!!

Now we just have to wait for the Iron Gun movie, combining the best of all Iron Eagle movies and Top Gun. Then we'll really find out if the Viper w/ infinte missiles could take a scientologist-piloted Tomcat

MIDNJAC

is clara ship
pilot
Well the scooter aggressor pilots wasted Tom Cruise in Top Gun, killed Goose, and...
F-14 = GREATEST A2A FIGHTER OF ALL TIME (errr riiiiight)

A-4 > F-14

=

A-4 GREATEST A/C IN HISTORY!!

Now we just have to wait for the Iron Gun movie, combining the best of all Iron Eagle movies and Top Gun. Then we'll really find out if the Viper w/ infinte missiles could take a scientologist-piloted Tomcat

Did you just cite Top Gun as a reference for your claim?
1194624096294.gif

Single Seat

Average member
pilot
None
Lets see how long Sen McCain can afford to fly around in his private A-4 with the user fee's he's a supporter of.