• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

McCain Declines Secret Service, Dares Assassins To Try Something

raptor10

Philosoraptor
Contributor
I understand retiring Air Force One will save a bunch of money, but how much will it cost to replace all the Skyhawks he steps out of? :D

jollygreen07

Professional (?) Flight Instructor
pilot
Contributor
I understand retiring Air Force One will save a bunch of money, but how much will it cost to replace all the Skyhawks he crashes? :D

Ziiing!

But seriously....

He lost one here in Corpus, had one burned out from under him on the Forrestal and was finally shot down in one over 'Nam.

That's what we like to call "having a shitty war."

I would still like to fly one, though. I think they'd need a shoe-horn to get me into the damned thing.. :(

A4sForever

BTDT OLD GUY
pilot
Contributor
...I guess it's a funny indication of how some people look at ... a "psycho Nam vet".

Huh??? Is there a problem here???

Are YOU talkin' to ME??:eek: Are YOU lookin' at
ME???:eek:

*blink* ... *twitch* ...

51328565eu1.jpg

Ace_Austin

pilot
Wow.... I think we've just discovered the most effective ad for someones election..... ever. The man has got my vote!

BACONATOR

pilot
Contributor
Ziiing!

But seriously....

He lost one here in Corpus, had one burned out from under him on the Forrestal and was finally shot down in one over 'Nam.

That's what we like to call "having a shitty war."

I would still like to fly one, though. I think they'd need a shoe-horn to get me into the damned thing.. :(

Are you that Ogre I've been seeing in the Ready Room?

SDNalgene

Blind. Continue...
pilot
I understand retiring Air Force One will save a bunch of money, but how much will it cost to replace all the Skyhawks he steps out of? :D

Nothing, we already bought 'em, used 'em, and discarded 'em. I figure he would have enough A-4s to get him through at least one term. It's not like we would be buying new planes for him. Of course he would be about 3 feet tall after all that "stepping out." But hey, haven't a short head of state isn't a bad thing. At least we would finally see eye to eye with North Korea.

Nothing, we already bought 'em, used 'em, and discarded 'em. I figure he would have enough A-4s to get him through at least one term. It's not like we would be buying new planes for him. Of course he would be about 3 feet tall after all that "stepping out." But hey, haven't a short head of state isn't a bad thing. At least we would finally see eye to eye with North Korea.

oh_snap.gif

jollygreen07

Professional (?) Flight Instructor
pilot
Contributor
I am the Ogre.

nerds.jpg

All others are imitators.

Imitation is the most sincere source of flattery, though.:D

Besides, if my very limited experience tells me anything us large dudes need to stick close in the TRACOM. They always be hatin' on us.